Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FR scouting #1 : Federico Chiesa.
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Not really unknown since he got capped with squadra azura ( national team ), 21 yo, 1m80, pace, skills, speed, technical and clinical.

For me he got everything to be the next Italian star, Fiorentina will surely struggle to keep him away from big clubs radar.

Whats your impressions ?

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Very big talent, he and Moise Kean will be the future of the Italian NT team attack hopefully. They are going to be so lethal. :O And yeah, gonna be extremely hard for Fiorentina to keep him. Where do you guys think he gonna end up? I think he would be more needed at a team like Inter or Roma but Juve are likely to be interested by him as well.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Yep imo Italians barely got transfered outside Italy, Juve already got Bernadeschi there, so yeah maybe Inter but he can be the perfect fit for a Spanish team, im thinking about Atletico Madrid.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

WC potential, easy 50 million. I prefer him to Pepe, but we aren't rumoured to him.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@tiki I'm kinda hoping that if one player from Fiorentina ever goes to Atletico Madrid it will be Giovanni Simeone, for obvious reason. :P But yeah, he could be a potential target. Still think it would be a hard move to realize, like you said yourselve, its barely happen that any Italian player leave the country and those that do it find it pretty hard. So what I'm thinking is that while the move to Atletico wouldn't be impossible, I think its less likely than him moving at a club like Inter. Even more so if Icardi is sold this summer.

@amir 50M for him would be a pretty good deal for him imho. Here hoping he live up to the hype. Wouldn't mind seeing him at arsenal but that would be a very long shot sadly. :(

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Yep didn’t played in Italy last game, something really exciting is under construction in Italy with players like Kean, Spinazolla and the youth with experienced players like Verrati and Juve defenders...

amir_keal 3 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

What a player he is man!

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Nice timing Amir_keal to dig up this thread. I think its very fair to say he started making his mark on the international stage with brillant performance in the Euro and the Champion League recently as well. He's amazing for sure, hoping he can keep up that good form.

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Great defender indeed, he really proved himself during the euro

tiki_taka 3 years ago

I should have been a scout 😁

andykin 2 years ago
0 2

Navajo Nation president: Disparities in health care system contribute to COVID-19's impact on indigenous Americans
纳瓦霍国家总统:医疗体系的差异导致了COVID-19对美国原住民的影响

Bannon

DrLiMengYan1

闫丽梦

郭文贵

班农

LiMengYan

COVID19

YanLiMeng

亚裔歧视

Ethnicity

CCP

GenocideGames

Navajo Nation president Jonathan Nez on Sunday said the pandemic has revealed disparities in the health care system across the United States, especially in Native American communities.
“I think this pandemic here has revealed some of the deficiencies in all of our health care systems throughout the country, but more so in Native American communities,” Nez told host Margaret Brennan on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”
Nez also pointed out that the Indian Health Service has been underfunded since it was established, adding that these health care professions are using the limited resources they have to fight the virus.
“Over 500 tribes throughout the country have been working hard to push back on this virus, and as many viewers may know that the Indian Health Services oversees the health care system, and the Indian Health Service has been underfunded since its inception. And so we are, the health care professionals are utilizing the limited resources that they have.
Nez during the appearance also reported that the Indian Health Service has distributed 89.3 percent of the vaccines given to the Navajo people. More than 88,000 Navajo people, he added, are fully vaccinated.
Nez credited help from the nation’s top infectious disease doctor Anthony Fauci and Pfizer CEO Dr. Albert Bourla as resources to help curb vaccine hesitancy in the Navajo Nation, in addition to leaders being inoculated on camera.
“We've been having town hall meetings as you may know, we had Dr. Faucion our town hall meeting Dr. Bourla from Pfizer, and just answering the Navajo people's questions about the virus, and also our leaders taking the vaccine on television,” Nez said.
“I think just because of how hard hit the Navajo Nation was, we've seen a big increase in participation in taking the vaccines,” he added.