Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FR 2019/20 Premier League Fantasy CLASSIC & HEAD TO HEAD - COME JOIN
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Hi peeps, new season coming up, and in case you haven't decided, I made a new classic league for all of us to join.

Link to the site: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Enter the codes
CLASSIC LEAGUE: en8zfa
H2H LEAGUE: ply2fr

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi peeps, new season coming up, and in case you haven't decided, I made a new classic league for all of us to join. Code is here: en8zfa

Hi peeps, new season coming up, and in case you haven't decided, I made a new classic league for all of us to join. Code is here: en8zfa

PS: This is a classic version. Anyone who decide to make a 1 v 1 weekly version, plz paste your code here for us to join too. Thanks!

Hi peeps, new season coming up, and in case you haven't decided, I made a new classic league for all of us to join.

PS: This is a classic version. Anyone who decide to make a 1 v 1 weekly version, plz paste your code here for us to join too. Thanks!

Link to the site: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Enter the codes

Comments
Greatone 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

I joined up, haven't done this in a while, I'm probably gonna suck though

• History

I joined up, haven't done this in a while, I'm probably gonna suck aha

Forester 5 years ago
Fiorentina, Finland 0 139

I maybe will join. I say maybe because I played it once and sucked hard lol

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

For those that don't feel confident about the upcoming season, or have trouble building their team. Here's a player you should have at least: Aubameyang.

He looks to be in hot form this preseason, and Arsenal's first two matches are up against Newcastle and Burnley. With Pepe now in their armada, it looks to be highly likely that Aubameyang will be bagging in some goals.

EDIT: We only have 4 atm guys. Come on, we can do better than this.

• History

For those that don't feel confident about the upcoming season, or have trouble building their team. Here's a player you should have at least: Aubameyang.

He looks to be in hot form this preseason, and Arsenal's first two matches are up against Newcastle and Burnley. With Pepe now in their armada, it looks to be highly likely that Aubameyang will be bagging in some goals.

Greatone 5 years ago

lol yeah, i got auba, but pepe isn't available to be picked yet? or is it just me?

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago

lol yeah, i got auba, but pepe isn't available to be picked yet? or is it just me?

He should be available. Although, he's pretty expensive (9.5)!

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

When is the deadline?

When is the deadline?

before premier league starts.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Link to the site? I think I am on the wrong one, from what I signed up with. haha

Greatone 5 years ago Edited

pretty sure you can join even after the deadline, you would just be at a disadvantage

ah, didn't realise they were counting him as a midfielder - guess that means I've got no space for him :/ - although he just might be worth it since its like a forward player in the midfield position, they get more points for goals and stuff yeah?

guys, also make sure to sign up for both leagues

• History

pretty sure you can join even after the deadline, you would just be at a disadvantage

ah, didn't realise they were counting him as a midfielder - guess that means I've got no space for him :/

ah, didn't realise they were counting him as a midfielder - guess that means I've got no space for him :/ - although he just might be worth it since its like a forward player in the midfield position, they get more points for goals and stuff yeah?

DarthFooty 5 years ago

Signed up for both.

enter image description here

Solid list this. It was 4 the last time I saw and now it's 15! If you got any friends, feel free to invite them also. We only need 5 more to set ourselves up, like a proper league :)

• History

Solid list this. It was 4 the last time I saw and now it's 15! If you got any friends, invite them also. Let's try and set ourselves us up, like a proper league.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

like a proper league :)

Hahaha.

Guys, just an update on our participants. I think we outdone ourselves this year. We went from 15 participants to 74! Wow.

Hope everyone has their teams lined up and ready - premier league is about to commence within 4 hours - so good luck, and may the best 'manager' win.

• History

Guys, just an update on our participants. I think we outdone ourselves this year. We went from 15 participants to 74! Wow.

Hope everyone has their teams lined up and ready - premier league is about to commence within 4 hours, so good luck to everyone, and may the best team win :)

Hope everyone has their teams lined up and ready - premier league is about to commence within 4 hours - so good luck, and may the best 'manager' win :)

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

I just joined. I hope I do better this time. Much better lol!

If the season were to end right now, Chelsea would be relegated, lol.

DarthFooty 5 years ago

Love not adjusting my players for those who have a bye week. haha I deserve to be at the bottom!

Love not adjusting my players for those who have a bye week. haha I deserve to be at the bottom!

@Darth,

that's all good. I accidentally played my Triple-point captain token on Aubameyang - who got a yellow and scored only 1 goal against Burnley at HOME. He gave me 15 points overall. What a mess. I'm currently 2nd on the ladder, but I'll definitely be falling down throughout the season :(

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago

Hey folks, hope everyone's well in these tough times. As the season's end is near, I thought it would be some people's interests to see how everyone is going with our community's Premier League Fantasy challenge so far this season. Some may have given up, but some are still active, which is brilliant!

It's an incredible achieve for us to have 118 participants in this season's Fantasy challenge, but prior to United's match against Southampton this week, here are the current top 20 names in the Classics (point accumulation) table:

And out of the 32 participants in our Head-to-Head league, here's our top 20 standings thus far:

Let us know how you're going. After the United v Southampton match, three more weeks to go!