Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

"Foul" that led to Man. City winning goal
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Okay, let's pretend the additional +5 time was okay despite not having any long break or some serious injury, just around 1 min. talk of ref to managers in the 90th.
96:05, Bournemouth is free 2on1, few seconds later, the mighty Mike Dean despite being 3 meters from the tackle calls literally perfect tackle a "foul". Few seconds later City wins the game in 97th minute.

Congratulations Mike, once again you're the star of the match.

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

is there another angle to the tackle? :o Looks clean tbh, but wanna see if his left leg makes contact with the player cause he kind of used both legs to get the ball

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm telling you, it's been a while since I've last seen a game so rigged, but why aren't I surprised that it was Mike Dean refereeing?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

I felt like the game was rigged and I managed to get that impression only by the seeing how many minute of they added. Not surprise to hear it was actually really rigged. Dissapointed with Pep and Manchester City and I feel like it something that will become regular for me this season. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Mike Dean strikes again??? lollll tell me why Im not surprised :D.

Im not saying Man City didn't deserve the win (cuz then I will appear to be biased), they were way better. :D I dont they they would go ahead and score, but one thing lead to another, the game changed.

Btw, Mr. Mike just ruined one of the best tackles since the beginning of the season, the Italian alike. :D