Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Forum Anniversary
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

June 10th 2011, was the day the FR Forum was created. 4 days ago it turned one year old, a whole year filled with interesting, controversial and some times funny posts. I wanted to ask the community that was here before the forum was created, how important or entertaining is the forum for you? because for me it is certainly one of the best features in this web-site. You can also include ways to improve the forum to make it an even better feature for the best football highlight web-page in the world... 

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Wow you remember the day it was created ? cool. yeah I was here before it was created and it surely gave a lot to footyroom community! I'm enjoying threads here almost everyday!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Check forum threads every 15 minutes! 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

i only joined this year but the websites history sounds epic..

Tuanis 12 years ago

I remember the date because of the first post ever made by FR... But since then I've been getting to FR more because of the Forum than because of the highlights, talking or discussing about football with many people around the world is just awesome! 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Tuanis i know this isn't the thread to ask about this.. But do you know if i can change my password?

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I joined 6 months ago, I love this site so much. Hope it gets  even brighter for the future.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

When was this site made? 

Also, Happy Forum Anniversary!! I've gained a lot of trust and respect from many people through this page. It's absolutely fantastic!

Tuanis 12 years ago

this site was created around june 2009..

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

3 yrs .... wow !