Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Footyroom - virus problem
Lilywhite 10 years ago Edited
28 468

Hey. just want to inform that my avast antivirus program detects a virus when i go to footyroom and a new tab comes up (some sort of add). avast detects that new tab as a malicious virus which tries to infect my computer.

this only happens sometimes, but when it first happens it happens everytime i refresh the footyroom page and then if I dont visit footyroom again for a while it's sometimes gone. I think it's because that one add footyroom have is infected.

I suggest you do something about this footyroom. I trust my antivirus program avast, which is the most used antivirus program in the world. Im not sure if it's a mistake by avast but i just wanted to inform.

Footyroom: if you need the full details of the threat that avast put up I can give you that.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hey. just want to inform that my avast antivirus program detects a virus when i go to footyroom and a new tab comes up (some sort of add). avast detects that new tab as a malicious virus which tries to infect my computer.

this only happens sometimes, but when it first happens it happens everytime i refresh the page and then if I dont visit footyroom again for a while it's sometimes gone. I think it's because that one tab is infected.

I suggest you do something about this footyroom. I trust my antivirus program avast, which is the most used antivirus program in the world. Im not sure if it's a mistake by avast but i just wanted to inform.

Footyroom: if you need the full details of the threat that avast put up I can give you that.

this only happens sometimes, but when it first happens it happens everytime i refresh the page and then if I dont visit footyroom again for a while it's sometimes gone. I think it's because that one add footyroom have is infected.

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@hit101: Welcome mate. How do you ended up here btw. Just curious, since you are a new member and this post is almost a year old

Sdkarly 8 years ago
L.A. Blues 0 1

Though the post is a year old but I have to say that I really need help. Each time I open websites including footyroom, I will get redirected to pop web esurfbiz and ads. But the antivirus program reports the PC is safe. I check it online and the result shows that my browser has been infected adware. Well, you must solve the problem successfully. I hope that you share the solution method. :)

zachweb1 8 years ago
Liverpool, England 0 2

try with other antivirus, better one

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Just install https://adblockplus.org/sk/ and never install something when the page opens with something like"your pc blah blah has been infected"