Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FR - suggest (thumb down & edit comment)
Butrinti 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Albania 1 5

Hi all mods.For me,will be much better if ''Thumbs down'' and 'edit comment'' will be deleted.

Comments
ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

No one cares :P

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I kinda understand about "Thumbs down" button,but why "Edit comment"? If anyone would fail at something,and it sounds ridiculous,they should have chance to edit it.

Argjent 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Well,would be nice,at least for ''thumbs down'' button to be deleted.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Argjent I agree particulary.For me "Thumbs down" button shouldn't be deleted.Maybe it should because of some users that dislike for better FootyRoom ranks,but I don't know do that type of users exist on FootyRoom.It already happened on Forum,as I know (Before it was "Like" and "Dislike" button in Forum).You can get a lot of dislikes by one failed joke (Mostly of trollers),because of using non-English language (I saw then when some users used some Arabian or so language and then get a plenty of dislikes.I translated it in Google Translate and saw they were normally talking about football) and using comments as "Arsenal lucky","Real sucks","Chelsea worst" and so (Happened many times by famous FootyRoom trollers [BigBird for etc.]).

Btw,on Forum and Highlights it would be nice if you could click "Reply" and then it would appear in comment "@Etc.".It would be even better if you could click on "Reply" to users that already replied.I saw this add on some Croatian websites.
(Mostly that for news and sports,with lots of users).

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Butrinti: welcome to FR mate :). Enjoy your stayyyy ^^.

I edit your title instead of "Footy Room" to this so we can easily see what's going on.
Thumb down is neccessary for user satisfaction on their argument (legal ones), I think. And most of the trolling one as soon as we see them we will delete them immediately.

@CrotiaFan: that makes senses, but a down side of that is it's going to look like a mess when nested reply are done... so either way has it advantage and disadvantage... I think this way is better because we dont have a lot of these and if we do user can adress the reply by @Croatia or @tuan_jinn, that's quite enough I think.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thumb down is neccessary for user satisfaction on their argument (legal ones), I think. And most of the trolling one as soon as we see them we will delete them immediately.

@CrotiaFan: that makes senses, but a down side of that is it's going to look like a mess when nested reply are done... so either way has it advantage and disadvantage... I think this way is better because we dont have a lot of these and if we do user can adress the reply by @Croatia or @tuan_jinn, that's quite enough I think.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@tuan_jinn Yeah,reasonable...

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I say sarcastic comments should be allowed, its called a "comment" section for petes sake.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i dont like the thumb down but edit comment button has to be there

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Shpalman, recently I posted a picture of a surprised looking Pelligrini on the City vs. Newcastle game and it got deleted. I dont know who it was but please explain to me.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@SoccerBoss: because it didn't really add anything to the equation?

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Butrinti [Real Madrid, Albania]Posts: 1 | Comments: 2

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Shpalman, It meant that City were taken back and there fore Pelligrini is surprised.

Butrinti 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Albania 1 5

About thumbs down: You can't comment what you really think in some matches,like today City-Man.Utd. beacuse you will get 100 thumbs down beacuse of utd fans.For me thumbs down sucks.Anyway it's just my opinion!

Argjent 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

@Butrinti that's true,lol

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Butrinti That's kinda true! But not for all fans...Some will accept the truth.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Butrinti: that's absolutely true... it's annoying, I think we will think of something that only real user can thumb down. If multiaccounter (socks puppet) are found we can ban them constantly now.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@SoccerBoss, i didn't find the pic particularly suggestive, and i think the mod who removed it had quite the same opinion.
in the end it's just Pellegrini's face, even Pirlo's face is more expressive than that.