Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Try to wrap up the round this week with your 3, 2, 1 of the following 3 things:

3... The play or player of the week.
2... Fantasy Player of the week.
1... Your meme or funny of the week.

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Name your EPL player of the week for 3. Write 1 sentence. I think we could have some of vote counting system.
Name your fantasy player for 2. No votes here, only hints & tips.
Your lol of the week. 1. Can be anything you have seen off the feild, or on it. Can also include stuff you've seen on FR.

==

I'll start off.

3.. Player of the week: Dani Cabellos. Looks an exciting player for Arsenal and helped turn the game.
2.. Fantasy player this week: Daniel James: Scored with his first 3 shots on target in League.
1.. Meme or funny of the week: Ashley cole doing the Europa League. Probably happened to all of us at some point

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Name your EPL player of the week for 3. Write 1 sentence. I think we could have some of vote counting system.
Name your fantasy player for 2. No votes here, only hints & tips.
Your lol of the week. 1. Can be anything you have seen off the feild, or on it. Can also include stuff you've seen on FR.

==

I'll start off.

1. Player of the week: Dani Cabellos. Looks an exciting player for Arsenal and helped turn the game.
  2. Fantasy player this week: Daniel James: Scored with his first 3 shots on target in League.
  3. Meme or funny of the week: Ashley cole doing the Europa League. Probably happened to all of us at some point
iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Not too sure about the other two for me this week, but my fantasy league player for this week will be Kevin De Bruyne. An absolute beast who can provide both assists and goals for your side.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Watched this live, this was so funny hahaha.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

=))))))