Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Footy room #GW 3
Ledley 5 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Thought this would be a good place to try posting content before each weeks Matchday.

1. Fantasy EPL
  2. Predictions
  3. Memes and funnies.
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thought this would be a good place to try posting content before each weeks Matchday.

1. Fantasy EPL
  2. Predictions
  3. Memes before / after and anything funny.

1. Fantasy EPL
  2. Predictions
  3. Memes before / after and anything trending
Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Memes and funnies.

Me gusta!

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Sorry Ledley, this is my first time seeing this sort of thread. Can you explain what we have to do?

1. Fantasy EPL
  2. Predictions
  3. Memes and funnies.

I'm specifically asking about no. 1.

Ledley 5 years ago

@iHeart 1. I think, without giving away your players, suggestions on players to look out for even if they aren’t it your Fantasy team.

1. I would have said Norwich to beat Chelsea, so I’m wrong here lol.

2. David Luiz at the centre of Arsenal defence had me in stitches same old Arsenal.

My meme is someone posted in the comments section of the Footyroom section of an Arsenal heat map. I literally was laughing so hard I had to sit in my car for 5 mins before getting out the door.

Ledley 5 years ago

This would be my pick this week: Cantwell for Norwich.

Cantwell

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Cheers for that :)

Yeah here are my 3 then:

1. Definitely a good choice to have Pukki on your side from now on. He's Norwich's main man, and by the looks of it, he's top quality too.

2. I'll predict a Bournemouth 1-3 Man City

3. Lingard was an eyesore to watch against Palace. He can position himself well, but he has the first touch of a bloody donkey. Sort of feels like we never lost Lukaku.

My meme is someone posted in the comments section of the Footyroom section of an Arsenal heat map. I literally was laughing so hard I had to sit in my car for 5 mins before getting out the door.

Second that, LOL.

Ledley 5 years ago

Second that, LOL.

Bahahahaahaha!

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Cantwell is a bargain for that price.

Given my recent performance I've already chosen to use my first transfer wildcard lol. But now my team is looking fantastic.

Also.. it seems like clean sheets aren't going to be a thing this season. What do you guys think?

Ledley 5 years ago

I've already chosen to use my first transfer wildcard

Second that.

Also.. it seems like clean sheets aren't going to be a thing this season. What do you guys think?

VAR is helping that I think. Also penalties that aren’t, just my opinion though.

So yeah you need a ‘Robertson’ or a John Terry at the back, there should be more points for defenders.