Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football - The Beautiful Game [Feat. LEGENDS Zidane, Henry, Kaka, Ronaldo + More!]
FanaticH 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 8 8

I came across an old football compilation on a friends channel which I had created circa 2006 which got me thinking about football idols and legends.

Were there any other players who you idolised when growing up? Original Ronaldo perhaps? Maybe Zidane?

Who inspired you? And why?

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Juninho Paulista, Ronaldinho, and Ronaldo (R9) were my idols.

The first two because of the sheer joy and creativity they brought to the game. R9 was his pace, power, and finishing.

I am torn in picking the best ever, because "what if" Ronaldinho or Ronaldo (R9) never got injured or fell off so quick. Imagine if they had the staying power of Messi and CR7. You can say that for a lot of players, of course.

Still, my favorite player of all time is Ronaldinho.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

@Juninho Haven't seen a whole lot from Juninho but he seemed like a really good and underated player.

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Had to be the 2nd dislike for the music and the flashy images. Cr7 and messi are overrated and that was the best era of football in the 21st century

Had to be the 2nd dislike for the music and the flashy images. Cr7 and messi are overrated and that was the best era of football in the 21st century. The excitement of watching Henry and Brazil is unmatched

Had to be the 2nd dislike for the music and the flashy images. Cr7 and messi are overrated and that was the best era of football in the 21st century. The excitement of watching Henry and Brazil has yet to be surpassed.

Had to be the 2nd dislike for the music and the flashy images.

Cr7 and messi are overrated and that was the best era of football in the 21st century. The excitement of watching Henry and Brazil has yet to be surpassed.

Cr7 and messi are overrated and that was the best era of football in the 21st century. The excitement of watching Henry, french and Brazil players has yet to be surpassed.