Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football - Poetry In Motion - Skills Compilation
FanaticH 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 8 8

I decided to create a skills compilation with some of my favourite skills ranging from elasticos, nutmegs and 'Hocus Pocus'. Which player comes to mind when you think of football skills? For me for some reason I always think about Douglas Costa and Adel Taarabt, as they defo bring more street skills than most players. Also what was the best skill you ever saw? Feel free to share any skills which truly left you in awe when executed! Do let me know your thoughts on the short compilation! I particularly like the reaction from Taarabt's teammate around the 2.26mark

Comments
tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great vid. Although the piano music might have betrayed you... :D

Have some of those fans/stadium original scream (subtlety might be better) or mix them at least. Give much more awesome feeling.

When it comes to street style, Ronaldinho. And when it's on general woooo wooooaaa dribbling skills: Messi no doubt, then Ronaldo 9, comes next. Jay-jay Okocha has some great style too.

Those are the guys, that consistently beat a group of defender on their way... (not just sometimes, or one of two but didn't end up in anything dangerous).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Great vid. Although the piano music might have betrayed you... :D

Have some of those fans/stadium original scream (subtlety might be better) or mix them at least. Give much more awesome feeling.

When it comes to street style, Ronaldinho. And when it's on general woooo wooooaaa dribbling skills: Messi... Ronaldo 9, comes next. Jay-jay Okocha has some great style too.

Those are the guys, that consistently beat a group of defender on their way... (not just sometimes, or one of two but didn't end up in anything dangerous).

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Nice work. Insane skill moves performed at the highest levels. You have to appreciate the beauty!