Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Money League 2016
shpalman 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

(if it's too small for you, right-click -> open img in new tab)
enter image description here
source

Most expensive* football jerseys 2015/16

*online prices
source

Best-selling football jerseys 2015

source

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Very interesting post. It's depressing to see no other french team other than PSG in the top 20 though, really goes to show ligue 1 is unbalanced as a drunked monkey. Its also pretty nice to see wich jersey cost the most and those that are cheaper.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Very interesting post. It's depressing to see no other french team other than PSG in the top 20 though, really goes to show ligue 1 is unbalanced as a drunked monkey. Its pretty nice to see wich jersey cost the most and those that are cheaper.

SunFlash 8 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Dortmund and Schalke make a metric fuckton more than I thought they did.

Also, West Ham making the same as Inter? What is life?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Dortmund and Schalke make a metric fuckton more than I thought they did.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@SunFlash Well, we alway knew the English league are the team with the most revenue in general. For me, the biggest suprise is Newcastle, I didn't knew they had so much. I find it suprising especially when you see their current standing in the league.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Sportive results influences teams like Barça Bayern Madrid PSG, good run of PSG Made them grow, while Bayern stagnation was a little predectible... The treble effect on Barça's finances was also predectible and glad to see Atletico climbing year in year out nly due to their sprtive success.