European football is coming back at the following dates:
Liga Nos: June 3
La Liga: June 11
Premier League: June 17
Serie A: June 20

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I was really hoping Dortmund would beat Bayern to make the league race more interesting, but noooooooo. haha

Least now, Liverpool can get their earned title!

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty I completely agree, was so dissapointed that Dortmund didn't win it. :(

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Holy injury list, Batman! That will be the headline after a week or two of the EPL being back. Not sure if true, but a source has them playing 3 matches a week. To be match fit through and through, you have to have time to recover between training and matches.

Pretty sure FIFA has a 48-hour regulation, with the World Cup giving three days in-between. It will be interesting to see how teams look in the second or third week.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Well at least they can use 5 subs instead of 3 but I agree, its not gonna look pretty if they goes with this scedule... What worse is that some player are propably gonna be barely fits and more injury prone as well. This kinda look like a recipe for disaster. :U

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'll be honest, I was a little worried about the Bundesliga initally, but I think that football back is a big positive!

Could we get the previews back? i really enjoyed reading those haha

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

What have you guys been watching? And how do you feel about the restart of football?

Personally, I watched already a few spanish game, Sevilla vs Betis, Barca vs Mallorca and Athletic Bilbao vs Atletico Madrid, as well as Inter vs Napoli second leg in the copa italia and obviously quite a few games from the Bundesliga. My overall opinion is that a lot of team seem to make more mistake on pass and being less creative. Nevertheless, I'm quite happy about the restart and seeing that most team seem physically up to it. Heres hoping this keep up and that there won't be any bad injury.

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm enjoying it! The Copa Italia matches were great haha, honesty feels great to be back watching football

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

My body is ready, folks.