Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football Drolls #3
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

IMPORTANT >>

None of the images shown below are intended to disrespect your Club Loyality or Disrespect your Club. These are just to throw a light on the funny side of the ever expanding game of Football and their events. So enjoy them !! 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. FIND ASHLEY YOUNG

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. FACE PALM

1. VALDES TROLLED

1. TERRY AGAIN !!!!!!

1. AND THE WINNER IS .........

1. LEGENDS WERE BACK !!

1. DAT ASS !!

1. TRUE STORY

1. THIS IS TOO MUCH !

1. WENGER TROLLED EVERYONE !!

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@naman... the Torres one is my favourite.
PS I think everyone is thinking the same as Llorente. Especially poor old Saldado...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

lol

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

I dont get the #9 Pictures =.=! and BTW I think Michael Phelps is a swimmer not a diver just saying
keep it up naman im looking forward on your next post

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@whatthehell what do Olympic swimmers do before they swim? That's the context of the joke...keep these threads coming...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@whatthehell : the 9th pic displays the thinking process of every player

example : silva thinking his money which man city pays him, pique - shakira, mata thinking of the negativity of the hazard transfer and its effect on his first team selection,ramos thinking of his penalty ball which is still not found !! 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@footaholic : haha ... my favorite is the mata-hazard one !!

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Ha ha ha!!Like the best diver awards one!!!

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

@naman93 ur funny guy

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@regli :        :)