Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Football all star/ La liga vs Premier league/
Nico10 11 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

After the ballon d'or gala there had emerged a lot of discussions about it. A lot of people didn''t agree with the FIFPRO's XI because all the player plays for a team coming from la liga. So I decided to create the premier league's best XI (you can write below your own XI or the changes you would do)  and let the people decide who would win, La liga's XI or premier's one. And don't forget to tell why you did that change and Why do you think your team would win or lose the ALL star game between la liga and premier. GO. 

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It's hard to disagree with the choices for PL side, though I would shunt Bale forward and make it a 4-3-3.

If I had to make a change, it'd be dropping Fellaini for Mata, letting Toure cover holding midfield, and letting the two Spanish maestros battle Barca's best in the middle of the park.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

Too many man city players i disagree and jordi alba should be in la liga

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Interesting idea. If the La Liga team is editable, the only thing I'd like to do is to replace Pepe with Pique. As for the EPL side you've got there, it looks close to perfect, except I think Valencia, Mata or Hazard deserve Silva's spot more. Maybe Ivanovic or Rafael in for Zabaleta as well.

As for who will beat who considering my inputs, it's incredibly hard to say. However, I'd like to just tip La Liga as favorites due to their defensive line and the unstoppable duo Ronaldo and Messi.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

meybe kyle walker aswell he is a good right back

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i would love that game being a charity friendly match. Watching Messi and Ronaldo together would be to die for.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

This would be a incredible match. But EPL XI is overpowered in every aspect; offence, midfield, defense, and goalkeeper. Do you guys think Silva or RVP is the best player on that team?

Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

testing to see how long ive been a member

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

This season, Suarez has been playing better than Aguero, so I'd swap Aguero for Suarez.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I would make the EPL XI a 4-3-3. Take Baines out and put Cole. Put Mata as the CAM in the midfield while Fellaini and Toure would be behind him. Van Persie upfront, LW was difficult to pick but I'd put Bale on LW, and RW was the most difficult for me, but I'm going to switch Silva for Valencia. Now that seems much better in my opinion.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I would change Alonso for Busquets.

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

LOL Chelsea squad would easily beat this garbage PL selection. no disrespect to RVP, Bale & Fellaini because they are very good but the others are really garbage.

Vendetta 11 years ago

My EPL Dream team would be this.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Thanks for the cool site @tdot2barca.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

Welcome. & I'm surprised you don't have Silva in there. He's arguably the best player in the EPL.

Vendetta 11 years ago

I was thinking of putting Silva in CAM, but I realized that in my opinion, Mata is the best in that position. I also tried to think whether he would be the best RW for me, but then I also realized Valencia is great at attacking and also played as a fullback many times. Meaning he knows how to track back and defend. Where as Silva is great at attacking, but in every match I watched him in, he doesn't make an impact in defending. To summarize, I want a player balanced in defending and attacking.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

these line up is for the season only or just "STAR"?