Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

enter image description here

Comments
Kibeloko 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

Poor Suarez. I would put him in front of Neymar anyday.

Messi
Ronaldo
Suarez

That's how I see it.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I kinda expected this!

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Surprised and annoyed Allegri didn't get a shout.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Guardiola.. seriously?

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Enrique / Messi / Messi

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@JuanMata10 Indeed...why Guardiola? I mean he is a great manager but 1 Bundesliga with bayern is worth an award? Sigh...

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

im with netsten.. FIFA Barcelona d'Or 2015

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I agree with @sunflash, Allegri should be there, not Guardiola.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I find it extremely boring having Messi winning the award once again... But Neymar is still far from his brilliance.
Also the Puskas award is a bit bias towards Messi. His goal if scored by any other player wouldn't be even nominated. I dont really feel like commenting on any of this awards as we all know the results already.

and btw.. the award is for the year not the season so Everything Juventus did players and coach have been all erased by the start of the seasons. Maybe that is why Guardiola is there and why Neymar is nominated and not Suarez.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140
  1. Messi
  2. Ronaldo
  3. Suarez
  4. Muller
  5. Neymar

....how I perceived the year of 2015 to be. Many people suffer from recency bias and forget how monstrous Ronaldo was in the end of 2014/15, and also forget how damn well Suarez was carrying Barcelona as well. Muller has been consistently amazing throughout the entire season, and Neymar has broken out a couple months ago as a Top 5 player. As always, the Ballon d'Or has been a popularity contest since FIFA f.ucked it up.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Tuanis: how is this that they are bias toward Messi's goal?? And I have to disagree on:

His goal if scored by any other player wouldn't be even nominated

Untrue. That's goal is phenomenal, especially with modern football, not to mention top flight clubs and with such a team like Atletico.

Agree on Juve's fact though

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Tuanis: how is this they are bias toward Messi's goal. And I have to disagree that:

His goal if scored by any other player wouldn't be even nominated

Untrue. That's goal is phenomenal, especially with modern football, not to mention top flight clubs and with such a team like Atletico.

Agree on Juve's fact though

musalimq 8 years ago
Juventus, Spain 0 481

Messi hands down should win it. What I feel sorry for is Suarez not being nominated as he was entirely better than Neymar 14/15.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

this is why Messi will win the PUSKAS award..

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@Tuan

well basically, he is going to win it because he is Messi. It was a nice goal but just imagine. If the top 10 list of goals nominated for this award were all Messi's goals, would that run be the best one? I dont think so.

Aiden_Finland 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Coach: Enrique
Player: Messi
Puskas: Florenzi

minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

So disappointed that BPL has nothing.Not even a Puskas Award finalist...Imagine if Enrique,messi and messi's goal won WHAT THE HELL

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@minoas57 True my friend, I am surprised this is not in the list.
Look how brilliant Charlie Adam in 3 seconds watches= Courtois and shoots the ball so BRILLIANT and scores.
BUT the goal from Messi for me is clearly better and I personally consider it top5 in the last decade.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@minoas57 True my friend, I am surprised this is not in the list.
Look how brilliant Charlie Adam in 3 seconds watches the Courtois and shoots the ball so BRILLIANT and scores.
BUT the goal from Messi for me is clearly better and I personally consider it top5 in the last decade.