{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA "THE BEST" AWARDS
Tuanis 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Alisson; Matthijs de Ligt, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Virgil van Dijk; Frenkie de Jong, Eden Hazard, Luka Modric; Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi

Marcelo? Ramos?! LOL
What a joke...

Comments
Tuanis 5 years ago

The Awards

This year's Best player award went to Lionel Messi
Best Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Best Keeper: Allison
Best Goal: Daniel Zsori

Best XI:

Alisson

Matthijs de Ligt -Marcelo - Sergio Ramos - Virgil van Dijk

Frenkie de Jong - Eden Hazard - Luka Modric

Cristiano Ronaldo - Kylian Mbappe - Lionel Messi

Thoughts?

I think having Ramos and specially Marcelo in the best XI is a complete joke. I can't even begin to think how can someone evaluate Marcelo's season and think he was one of the best 4 defenders in the world...
Also, How did Mane get more votes for the best player award, yet Hazard made it into the best XI instead? LOL
Why is Hazard listed as midfielder anyways? That might explain the voting system failure...

enter image description here

enter image description here

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I stopped paying attention to any award event with the name 'FIFA', long before I can even remember. The whole thing is a farce, and wasn't Rapinoe the one who was suppose to be making a stand against the entire organisation for the whole gender wage gap bs?

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

and wasn't Rapinoe the one who was suppose to be making a stand against the entire organisation for the whole gender wage gap bs?

Yup.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

FIFA Best Joke of The Year award in Hollywood cheesy style passing out Penis Shaped like awards.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

How the heck does Marcelo, Ramos and Modric get into the team when there is litrally no sign of any of the treble winning Man City team and no sight of Robertson, Salah, Mane, TAA etc.

I mean for example, Marcelo was even droped from the Real Madrid team at points over the last year!

The whole things a joke!

Tuanis 5 years ago

Who votes for this awards?
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Salah and Mane ended up higher in the voting list for best player, but somehow Hazard and Mbappe ended up in the Best XI instead..

And Marcelo being added to this list is one of the biggest jokes I've ever seen coming from FIFA... and that says a lot..

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Marcelo, Ramos, Modric while there's no sign of Mane, Salah or Sterling? LMAO popularity contest.

Pupper 5 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Don't forget Bernardo Silva as well.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Pushed out from starting XI by reguilon, make it to FIFA best XI.

Marcelo : guys what am I doing here ?
Perez : relax son, dad got connections 😁

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Many CB deserved to be there past years if we were about awarding them, Salah paid the fact he scored less and had few off games and so Mane.
For me the joke is Robertson and Bernardo Silva not making it.

smithclarkson01 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 17

true.

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Just shows the favoritism of la liga towards Europe.

• History

Just shows the favoritsm of la liga towards Europe.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

I stopped paying attention to any award event with the name 'FIFA', long before I can even remember. The whole thing is a farce, and wasn't Rapinoe the one who was suppose to be making a stand against the entire organisation for the whole gender wage gap bs?

She's been going after US Soccer, not FIFA. FIFA pays the national federations, and the federations distribute that money across their jurisdiction. Her issue has been with US Soccer's monetary distribution.

But don't let reality get in the way of your talking points /s

Tuanis 5 years ago

She's been going after US Soccer, not FIFA. FIFA pays the national federations, and the federations distribute that money across their jurisdiction. Her issue has been with US Soccer's monetary distribution.

I think the USWNT were, as a unit, very critical about FIFA. Not Rapinoe specifically. They claimed unfair treatment with world cup bonuses and scheduling for games.. the usual.

But Rapinoe after all she's been through, advocating for Feminism, she was asked who she thought should win the Best Player Award, and you know what she said?!

• "Van Djike, just for how cute he is"

LOL

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

But don't let reality get in the way of your talking points /s

k.

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited

Absolutely hated her speech, arrogance and cockiness. Just take your trophy, thanks teammates ans family and sit back. Lke all players did.

• History

Absolutrly hated hier speech, arrogance and cockiness. Just tale tour trophy, thanks propose ans family and sit back. Lke all players did.

smithclarkson01 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 17

true :o

siddua 2 years ago
Manchester City, England 0 1

What Is FIFA World Cup 2022 Prize Money ?