Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA Puskas Award 2014
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Tough to choose I like them all . However, I think Flying Dutchman goal is piece of football art . It was at the world cup , against reigning world champions and against one of the best goalkeeper in the world. ( Ofcourse not as old himself but Cassillas still one of the best )

Your predictions of a winner ? Or which would you choose to be a winner .

Comments
Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Are these the oficial nominees? Most of this goals are highly overrated including James, Van Perise, Kasimi. Those are great goals but no the best of the season.

The Puskas award should go to a goal that we have never seen before, something that is even hard to think about doing.

Out of those I would definitely go with Rouche's goal. Camilo's goal is pretty sick as well.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i loved ibrahimovics goal

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Fabian, RVP and Sanvezzo are my favourites.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

For me RvP header was best!

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

RVP's header was great to watch, but did he honestly really need to dive? That is the question for me! He didn't even have to break stride let alone dive. He's been hanging around Robben too long and diving when he doesn't have to? Sorry, bad humour, but someone has to.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

RVP's header was great to watch, but did he honestly really need to dive? That is the question for me! He didn't even have to break stride let alone dive. Maybe he's taking lessons from Robben and diving when he doesn't have to? Sorry just passed wind from laughing.

RVP's header was great to watch, but did he honestly really need to dive? That is the question for me! He didn't even have to break stride let alone dive. He's been hanging around Robben too long and diving when he doesn't have to? Sorry, but I thought it was funny.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@quikzyyy I'm suprised that Cahlanoglu scored that goal, and BvB lose to HSV 3-0.