Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA did it yet again!
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

it really amazes me how a soccer governin body like fifa goes on to announce messi as the player of the year once again! quite obviously hez in a side which in all possibility wil win and feed goals on a silver platter for him! i wud really wanna watch him play for a team like stoke and lemme see wat he does there!! cristinao ronaldo desreved it more than him coz hez the best in the world right now! he also plays for a side that is strong enuf but hez goals are tailor made by him and him alone be it free kicks solo runs or penalties or long range shorts! i wudnt vouch for wayne rooney that much coz hez not done that much this past year! but hez def a better player than messi, hands down! fifa is made of some crazy berucratic and hypocratic shit that i wud neva understand! nevathless all i waned to know was people's opinion on who actually deserved it and was messi the right choice and i want good, clean, strong and genuine reasons!

Comments
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@raimondo But Suarez got punished for what he did. Here Madrid and Inter players got sent off for no fault of theirs.
Fine let's just end this discussion. The next Clasico could change what I feel.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i agree with raimondo 100%. And if it makes you feel better think of it this way, the more a player dives - the more its caught on TV, the more everyone hates that player and the more refs start to not call shit for them in the end its karma balancing their acts out. yep cant wait for the next classico, hope its a game with a lot of goals and with less biitching and excuses after the end results 

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

@bloodred: i tell u wat! these spanish geeks know shit about football! wateva they said dusnt make any sense to me! they are actually defendin their anti soccer tactics! wud u belive that??? please lemme know if it made any meanin to wateva they said!! chelsea shudve won taht year and arsenal the next! guess wat mourinho said was right about UNICEF sponsorin em and shit!
and nico10 please change it to sicko10 coz thats wat u are! and u don ave to love me or somethin! i give a damn about ur hate u shithead! are u gay or somethin?? coz most pf the spanish league players are! kissin each other for goals or their coaches for that matter or sometimes even the refs! god! get a life u fags!  wid comments like these from idiotic laliga fans i seriously tend to hate em all the more! 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Rescue would it kill you to actually spell correctly? Your there talking about IQ yet you spell like a moron.  And Spanish geek? Not at all. Valencia might be my favorite but I so happen to watch english German Italian French and Spanish. And ur just probably mad that barca beat manu in two finals. Get over it. And the ref making mistakes doesn't mean barca is cheating. It's just on poor refereeing. And are you that homophobic to nt understand Spanish culture that kissing eachothers cheek isn't gay? Jesus you get stupider every post.