Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 2011 Online gaming Using
KING_of_10_TOTTI 11 years ago
AS Roma, Italy 1 37

Since football is all about competing & Entertainment  why don't we write our GameRanger usernames here and record the Result of every match we play against each other .. At every weekend I will calculate Wins numbers for every user and type a Monthly Ranking ... Anybody Interested ?! ![]()

Comments
KING_of_10_TOTTI 11 years ago
AS Roma, Italy 1 37

My GameRanger username is "TOTTI" , Room is named "Good Player" & I'm available at Night for some Online matches against FootyRoom's best FIFA 2011 Gamers .. Anybody dare for a Chellange ?!!! :D

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Oh sh*t... this guy has about 30 multi accounts.. anyone else seen this?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ You know why I added you? To warn you on your wall that numerous people have noticed your multi accounting so you may as well stop. Get a life.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i doubt anyone plays FIFA 11 since 12 and 13 are out. and enough of the little kid bs.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@King the kid comment was pointed at the bickering between you and rama, not the video games.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Well, what about those 30+ people who keep thumbing you up? Oh wait...

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Ramaboy just leave it, wasting your time with this guy, he will keep repeating the same rubbish he does in the match highlights section, anyone with any sense on this site knows he is multi accounting. I sat for a few minutes last night watching him doing it to get clarification he was, and he is, but it's not up to us to sort it.  The only thing that surprises me is he hasn't accused someone of trying to frame him by thumbing up all his old posts, lol.

& just a little FYI for you Totti, thumbs up in the forum don't count to your FR RANK, so you are wasting your time thumbing up all your comments in here like you just have done.

Discussion Closed