Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 18
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, we got the first few trailer recently:

Also, some reviewer have already been able to test a demo of the game for a few hour. Sadly, they didn't seem convinced and it seem like there weren't has many upgrade in term of gameplay as some had hoped. Still, you cannot argue that this game won't look good. Just hope to see more scanned player, looking at you Roma and Atletico Madrid player. Still, how they convince all those guys to chat seriously about Hunter as if he was the real deal? I mean, that look like a waste of time and of ressource for the sake of cheesy publicity. :P

Edit: Oh yeah, Ronaldo will now be the series cover star. Not very surprising and somewhat fitting considering how he and Real have been dominating recently. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Also, some reviewer have already been able to test a demo of the game for a few hour. Sadly, they didn't seem convinced and it seem like there weren't has many upgrade in term of gameplay as some had hoped. Still, you cannot argue the fact that this game will look good. Just hope to see more scanned player, looking at you Roma and Atletico Madrid player. Still, how they convince all those guys to chat seriously about Hunter as if he was the real deal? I mean, that look like a waste of time and of ressource for the sake of cheesy publicity. :P

Also, some reviewer have already been able to test a demo of the game for a few hour. Sadly, they didn't seem convinced and it seem like there weren't has many upgrade in term of gameplay as some had hoped. Still, you cannot argue that this game won't look good. Just hope to see more scanned player, looking at you Roma and Atletico Madrid player. Still, how they convince all those guys to chat seriously about Hunter as if he was the real deal? I mean, that look like a waste of time and of ressource for the sake of cheesy publicity. :P

Comments
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@emo

£90!! Crazzyy....

I'm gonna wait for the standard edition, hopefully buy it when it comes out...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Shit, way too costy. Classic stingy EA right there. :(

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

That sucks bro. Spacing can be a real pain sometimes for me too. I'm not a big fan of career mode, mainly because of the repetitive nature, but if they do give it a new taste, then I won't mind playing it ( which is unfortunately unlikely)

quikzyyy

Thank you! Standard version it is then.