Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fifa 17 The Journey Trailer
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Well, damn, now I really want to buy Fifa 17 even though I didn't wanted to support EA. What you guys think about this new mode, made some research and it look pretty interesting to be sincere.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

You could do what I used to do for FIFA 08 and still do for Madden 08 (since it's not on PC anymore), just find a modding community that will take care of the rosters for you and add smaller graphical updates to make it look more modern. The only reason I bought FIFA 16 was that I play manager career almost exclusively, and the player training was a huge draw for me.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy 100% Agreed, what the hell with all those fancy and costy version, back in the day, they only made a single version of a game, and people were happy. Thats just stupid. :(

@Sunflash Yeah, this work as well, but its seems even more complicated than some other option we have.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emo

You don't have to make the mods yourself. You just download public creations by other players, slap those files into your existing game folder and it's done.

If you PC game and have never used mods, you're missing entire worlds.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Sun I don't use a lot of mod, I have some on my elders scroll games, I agree mods make thing a lot more interesting and bring some more content to games. I'm thinking of getting more but I alway worried it doesn't work and I end up getting them for nothing. Also, my gaming pc doesn't have internet on it so its longer to transfer data on it.