Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fifa 16/17
Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Hello everyone i was just wondering who plays this game and what division you are in
Also what is your opinion on the new cover for fifa 17, which for me is great because i love reus's style!

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Nice thread, I also wanted to adress the fact that it was Reus on the cover after all. First off, I was just a tiny bit annoyed because, I voted for Martial but it didn't take me a lot of time to be happy with the results. I think he is the most deserving to be on there. I mean, James and Hazard really didn't do much last season so I would have found it ridiculous if they would have been on cover. Also, Martial is still young and it was his first season for a team like United, a lot of people didn't even know him before that and he didn't even had his face scanned in the game last year from what I heard. Reus on the other hand has been talented, loyal and classy since a very long time, he also the older of all possible choice so he won't get a many chance as the other three to one day be on the cover. I think he really deserve it. If I do get Fifa 17 next year (wich isn't very likely until I find a way to get a PS4), I'm pretty sure I'm doing a BVB career mode.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Nice thread, I wanted to adress the fact that it was Reus on the cover. First off, I was just a tiny bit annoyed because, I voted for Martial but it didn't take me a lot of time to be happy with the results. I think he is the most deserving to be on there. I mean, James and Hazard really didn't do much last season so I would have found it ridiculous if they would have been on cover. Also, Martial is still young and it was his first season for a team like United, a lot of people didn't even know him before that and he didn't even had his face scanned in the game last year from what I heard. Reus on the other hand has been talented, loyal and classy since a very long time, he also the older of all possible choice so he won't get a many chance as the other three to one day be on the cover. I think he really deserve it. If I do get Fifa 17 next year (wich isn't very likely until I find a way to get a PS4), I'm pretty sure I'm doing a BVB career mode.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Emobot

I always found buying games on PC is much better than purchasing a $400+ console.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot

Exactly what I was thinking. If I do get Fifa 17 (which isn't going to happen :P) the first thing I'll do will be a BVB career mode. Aubameyang - Reus, Gotze, Schurlle, is almost as good as the Lewandowski - Reus, Gotze, Blasczyzkowski attack. They've also got plenty of young talent such as Mor, Pulisic, Dembele and Weigl.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian Me too, only problem, I don't have internet on my gaming pc, so no Fifa 17 for me on pc. :(

@Eden17 I'm sure I already told you before, great mind think alike. ;D Cheers mate.

• History

@Dynastian Me too, only problem, I don't have internet on my gaming pc, so no Fifa 17 for me on pc. :(

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Yeah i voted reus as well so glad he won it and i've won div 1 on fifa 16.

Btw someone shud try a shalke career mode. Embolo, goretzka, not sane, nastasic, fahrmann, kolasinac, and more.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Liomessi10 True, Schalke would be pretty good in carreer mode as well especially if they keep giving crazy potential to Embolo. ;)

liomessi10 8 years ago

also meyer and geis.

Rowley 8 years ago

@liomessi10 how the heck have u won it? and if u have xbox one add me

liomessi10 8 years ago Edited

@rowley sorry i only have ipad. I think i could win it if i had ps4 or xbox

• History

@emobot sorry i only have ipad. I think i could win it if i had ps4 or xbox

Rowley 8 years ago

@liomessi10 i've just transferred to one, and im playing seasons played about 12 games and lost 2 drawn none