Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FIFA 16 DEMO. Who played it?
Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Hi guys.
I didn't download the demo yet, waiting for the full version to come out, but still wanted to know the opinion of people who downloaded the demo already. How is it? Game play, graphics, etc. Much different from FIFA 15?

Cheers!

Comments
Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

lazy to download it.. lol.. but will buy it because of them new features added. 1 quick question though.. fifa 16 got brazil league? fifa 15 don have the brazilian league.. :l

igorblue 9 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

I played :) I mean its cool, there is the slow gameplay and gk's are kinda fixed.

@Jimbet there is brazilian league in fifa 16 :)

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I played it on PS4, it's more about physical strength this year, not that much about pace. GK positioning is horrible tho.

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I played the demo and the goalkeepers are horrible and the players are very slow.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I have downloaded it since the release date of the demo and I have tried all the new skills and new available features on all difficulties.

I have to say that I enjoyed playing Fifa 16 more than any other Fifa release before and I have been playing Fifa since 1994. On legendary difficulty you can win playing beautiful with skills and beautiful passes unlike on other Fifa releases were on legendary you have to play strictly passes and few skills makes it very boring to win. I love the new "No touch dribbling" It adds a lot to my playing style with skills and a killer pass. The whole new Fifa 16 is different dynamically.

For a better experience:

• Change the camera settings to Tele Broadcast and set the zoom to 0. (Must have a big screen)
  • Change the switch to another player to Manual to position players faster and better than on Auto.
  • Use the new defending feature to stop dribblers.
  • Goalkeeper on semi so you can position him as well during the game just in case your defenders failed to cover the dangerous areas.

from 10 Legendary games against Real Madrid and Barcelona I won 6 out of 10 not easily but it was a very beautiful game and luck played a big part of the win.

on Fifa 15 Legendary difficulty was too boring to play since you have only few ways to win while in Fifa 16 you have many ways.

Playing on professional is fun but losing a game ratio is more around 2 out of 50 which makes it unrealistic and it's not fun to win all the times knowing you will win before the kick-off.

I would consider World Class or Legendary to be the main difficulty, it's more enjoyable.

Shooting is much more realistic and enjoyable now.

All in all it's great but this is just the demo so it will be better but more or less the same.

However, there is only one thing they should patch, which is the kick-off glitch since you can't do anything about it. If you shoot from kick-off towards the goal with full power it goes in like 3 out of 10 times or you get a corner kick which is ridiculous, so hopefully they will fix it.

Cheers!

SunFlash 9 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

This is the first time that I have ever played with this engine, so I had a bit of a rough time. I think that the goalkeepers handling is more realistic than I've seen before though - so that's good, although the downside is most goals scored are rebounds.

In response to the question about the Brazilian League, EA got the rights to all the teams save two, which PES has. Therefore I don't think they could actually make the league, so all the teams they have are in Rest of World.

Don't quote me on that though.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is the first time that I have ever played with this engine, so I had a bit of a rough time. I think that the goalkeepers handling is more realistic than I've seen before though - so that's good, although the downside is most goals scored are rebounds.

In response to the question about the Brazilian League, EA got the rights to all the teams save two, which PES has. Therefore I don't think they could actually make the league, so all the teams they have are in Rest of World.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

no it doesnt have brazil league. but in rest of the world there is 16 brazilian teams. why not say there is brazilian league

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Man, Ultimate Team is worst ever..