Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fifa 15 Gameplay Features.
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Incredible Visuals. Realistic players and fully realized stadiums. All footage captured from gameplay.

Eh, I still remember the first time I played Fifa, it was back in 1994 I was 11 years old, now after 20 years the game changed immensely I just can't imagine how would it be like after another 20 years.

Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

^I'm guessing, but it's probably just some terrible photoshopping. That's why Messi's eyebrows also look messed up.

Congrats to Eden!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im a long life PES fan and recently I switched to Fifa 14 which is overally better because PES14 was a TOTAL FAILURE.

But Fifa 14 wasn't as great either...

They already said PES15 will be a bigger comeback, can't wait for that

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

still PES for me, have never bought a fifa game and if Konami keeps up the good job i never will, best gameplay every year, and now with FOX engine its light-years ahead

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@alexbatak will it be the same on ios coz i don't have ps or xbox.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@liomessi What do you mean? There is no cover for ios. you mean the app icon or what?

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I cant believe how people still buy PES... The career mode and specially Ultimate Team make FIFA the best game by a mile.

AlexBatak 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Chelsea joins forces with EA SPORTS

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce EA SPORTS as our official gaming partner, with Eden Hazard set to feature as a cover star on the forthcoming release of FIFA 15.

Hazard, who was last season’s Chelsea Player of the Year and PFA Young Player of the Year, will feature alongside Lionel Messi on the European release of the bestselling football title, while the club’s relationship with EA SPORTS will bring exciting digital and social media content for Chelsea fans, alongside exciting experiences at Stamford Bridge throughout the coming seasons.

Hazard said: ‘I have played FIFA all of my life and it’s a huge honour to be asked to be on the cover ofFIFA 15. Now I have played the game I can say it’s the most realistic football game I have seen, so I cannot wait to challenge my friends and team-mates.’

Dan Holman, Head of UK Product Marketing EA SPORTS, added: ‘We’re delighted to have Eden on the cover of FIFA 15 and to be working with him and Chelsea in showcasing the Barclays Premier League to the amazing level of detail that the game will deliver this year.’

FIFA 15 is on sale from 26 September in the UK.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Chelsea joins forces with EA SPORTS

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce EA SPORTS as our official gaming partner, with Eden Hazard set to feature as a cover star on the forthcoming release of FIFA 15.

Hazard, who was last season’s Chelsea Player of the Year and PFA Young Player of the Year, will feature alongside Lionel Messi on the European release of the bestselling football title, while the club’s relationship with EA SPORTS will bring exciting digital and social media content for Chelsea fans, alongside exciting experiences at Stamford Bridge throughout the coming seasons.

Hazard said: ‘I have played FIFA all of my life and it’s a huge honour to be asked to be on the cover ofFIFA 15. Now I have played the game I can say it’s the most realistic football game I have seen, so I cannot wait to challenge my friends and team-mates.’

Dan Holman, Head of UK Product Marketing EA SPORTS, added: ‘We’re delighted to have Eden on the cover of FIFA 15 and to be working with him and Chelsea in showcasing the Barclays Premier League to the amazing level of detail that the game will deliver this year.’

FIFA 15 is on sale from 26 September in the UK.

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

there will be no pro clubs for PS3/Xbox360 though :-(

knibis 10 years ago

lol you havn't played MLO or ML Tuanis, dont speak before you have played both games...

but the biggest thing in PES that fifa doesn't have is full manual passing

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

PES used to be for pro and Fifa is for PC game (untill PES 11) only :D that what we used to say, but not anymore, Fifa has come very close.

Btw, The concept of Ultimate team is cool but it's kinda too much now. but all of that makes overall fifa is better. Game play only, to me Fifa is still behind PES in every aspect... the randomness of situation is also far behind.

For personal enjoyment and tournament with my close friends (those who are football game addicted) we play PES, but with colleagues (here in the Netherlands) we all play Fifa. I used to play with real money :D

• History

PES used to be for pro and Fifa is for PC game (untill PES 11) only :D that what we used to say, but not anymore, Fifa has come very close.

Btw, The concept of Ultimate team is cool but it's kinda too much now. but all of that makes overall fifa is better. Game play only, to me Fifa is still behind PES in every aspect... the randomness of situation is also far behind.

For personal enjoyment and tournament with my close friends (those who are football game addicted) we play PES, but with colleagues (here in the Netherlands) we all play Fifa

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

How my thread went to a Fifa<>PES Challenge? This thread is only about Fifa 15.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yay, A Chelsea player on the cover after a while. Looks like a very realistic game.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Sorry Alex :D:D:D:D will stop now :D

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

It wasn't you @tuan :) The thread was going gradually towards it from the start.

JuanMata10 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

"lol you havn't played MLO or ML Tuanis, dont speak before you have played both games..." - lol knibis, 6 posts earlier you stated that you have never bought Fifa, yet you keep saying PES is better

Edited by Mod: mate no need to push it

• History

"lol you havn't played MLO or ML Tuanis, dont speak before you have played both games..." - lol knibis, 6 posts earlier you stated that you have never bought Fifa, yet you keep saying PES is better

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

btw, can PC users play vs Console users? if so, we should definitely do an internal FR tournament, that'd be serious fun.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@shpalman I believe each console has its own server so unfortunately not. As for me I play on Xbox (But I can't play ultimate team on it since it's... well I will prolly get an xbox one with the original game.

I play on ios sometimes though which I have an ultimate team. So we can do a tournament on ios if we have enough players.

Each one of those consoles has its own server: Xbox - PS3 - iOs - Android - PC.

knibis 10 years ago

@JuanMata10 ??????
bought and played are 2 different things, ive owned all demos and played almost all full games since 04 (all but 07) on my friends and my brothers consoles

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@knibis: fair enough, my bad