Inter, Italy 19 337

What do you think guys?

Comments
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

FIFA, you don't have to watch the video to choose

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

No the video was a comparison of both trailers.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Let's face it. FIFA is much more famous. You see AA9skillz, KSI, Calfreezy, etc... on youtube. They don't play PES. They play FIFA. Why? Because is FIFA is much more famous than PES.
FIFA has all those advertisements and videos about celebrity playing  against each other but PES doesn't really have that (at least I don't think so).
However, PES has better graphics but the gameplay is horrendous.
FIFA's graphics aren't as bad as people say and the gameplay is much better.
In conclusion, more people play FIFA and IMO FIFA is better.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@man_utd , FIFA also has official license for a example : FIFA : Chelsea -- PES : London FC... PES does have fake team and player names..

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Exactly.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@Ronaldo-R9 but PES have official lincense for UCL and UEL also Libertadores, i preffer FIFA but if in some scenario FIFA get to buy the rights of those competitions then t will become the greatest of all times, i think PES has stepped because of the competitions license and let's face it FIFA's servers aren't the bests

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

thats a fucking baised comparison, go with PES, its the mature choice

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

The mature choice would be to pick the better game which is undoubtedly FIFA and has been since PES fucked up after PES6, and having played the PES demo for this year won't be touching it with a very long bargepole.

knibis 12 years ago

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@knibis , what about the player names , kits , teamnames , stadiums?? London FC? North London? lol

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

On PES6 I had a record of 246 wins to 98 losses with a 62.6% win ratio and ranked 2,762 out of 505,720 people in the World using Spurs (or North East London) and having to play all the noobs who could only ever use Barca and Madrid and probably had a better record online on PES than I have ever had on FIFA, so if that's why you think I don't like it your wrong, the game is shit, FACT. PES has 3 things over FIFA.

1. Graphics, slightly but not much better than FIFA.
  2. Goalkeepers, way better on PES when it comes to long range shots, on FIFA you can score from certain points on the pitch almost every time, although on the recent PES demo the goalkeepers I found still made some ridiculous errors and couldn't catch a ball that was straight at them.
  3. Master League, without a shadow of a doubt one of the best single player modes ever on any sports game.

You have to be clueless if you believe PES has better gameplay than FIFA, the gameplay is trash, completely proven by the joke demo put out last month, the games just pure garbage. The AI of the other team in my games was standing in the middle of the pitch with the ball not even doing anything for 5 minutes until I went in to tackle, yeah that is really good gameplay. PES gameplay gets worse and worse whereas at least FIFA are now trying to improve theres, last year with the tactical defending which some liked, some didn't, and this year there sorting out the attacking part of the game which should hopefully make it even better.

Go look at sales stats of the 2 games last year and see which sells more, last year for every 1 copy PES12 sold, FIFA12 sold 25, now are you honestly telling me so many people buy FIFA over PES cause they can't play online, lol, yeah sure.

knibis 12 years ago

:NO: played PES 6 it was good but in my opinion PES 2011 was better