Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fifa 13 Player Career Mode. HELP :)
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

So I started my Player Career mode with Santos as a striker I barely played 3 matches didn't get a chance so i requested a transfer. All i needed was to play every game to develop faster I was 69 overall 18 years old. so I got offer from Real Betis I scored about 55 goals in all competition and won La liga cup and Super cup with them and they played me 99% of all the games I was happy with them my wage was 2,500 and worth 17 millions. man of the match about 22 times and player of the year. so I'm 74 overall and i requested a transfer and got offers from: Manchester United, Inter, Ac milan & Dortmund with a wage of 50,000. WHERE TO GO NOW? :)) even tho Manchester United is Chelsea's Rival but i got to say they have a lot of playmakers to help me score goals and will surely be easier than player for Real Betis but eh idunno. I Need your help guys :)

A short description: Where to go? 
1- Man Utd.
2- Inter.
3- Ac Milan.
4- Dortmund. 

I'm playing world class difficulty. If i go to Man Utd it's going to be weird. I tried to save it and try one game with Man Utd and they were amazing with passes especially Scholes and Rooney. I scored a hattrick and assisted 2 goals on that game. I like how Alex Ferguson preferred to play me on RVP on the second half he switched Rooney with RVP. :)) so Help! and Thanks guys :)

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I say wait a couple of more seasons until you go 80 or over. You go to any of those teams and you'll be down the pecking order.

Vendetta 11 years ago

But if they do actually start you a lot then go for ManUtd.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I tried with Man Utd but apparently it was only because of Friendly matches and not much in the league so i decided to go back to my previous save and choose Dortmund it seems the same to me.. hmm I think i might just stay with Real Betis for another year since I'm playing every game there. but the only reason I'm leaving the club is because I want to increase my wage from 2,500 a week to 50,000 and i got this wage with those clubs 

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

ac milan or dortmund assuming that they didnt sign any striker in your save

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Manchester United.

Bolvack 11 years ago
Barcelona 3 152

I would go to Dortmund, mainly for two reasons, first the way they play is very attractive and pretty straight forward, so you'll be getting lots of chances since you are a striker. Second, they do have good strikers, but they don't have that many to cause problems of not playing matches again.

If you go to Man Utd, I think you'll have a hard time trying to play frequently, since they have RVP, Rooney, Chicharito and Welbeck; You'll have a lot of competence, so I wouldn't choose Manchester Utd if I wanted to play every single game.

About Inter, you'll have a great middlefield with Guarin, Gargano and Sneijder, and you will play more (I hope) because they really need some strikers. It's a good choice, but the way they play is not convincing at least for me.

The last team I'd go to is AC Milan. They really need strikers, so don't doubt the mannager will play you almost always. But the main problem is that they also need middlefiers, defenders, bench, and goalies. So I think that's not a good choice since you are playing at World Class and the AI is very good, and because of that you'll need great teammates.

Hope it helps haha :)

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Thanks Bolvack and everyone :) I stayed another season with Real Betis because their manager is just amazing he plays me every game and i scored a lot this season I'm 20 years old now and 80 rated ST My wage is still the same and won the champions league with them "BUT" I got an offer now from Barcelona with a wage of 90,000 which my current wage is just 2,500 and also an offer from Bayren Munich with the same high wage :)

Vendetta 11 years ago

Won the CL with Betis? O.o Even in FIFA that is surprising.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

haha yeah they became solid I work my ass off in defense as well :)) so now its the end of the season and tomorrow will request a transfer so will see where is my next destination Barcelona and Bayern Munich already made a bid so will see who else would offer me. Tbh i would love to go to Chelsea Fc playing infront of Mata, Hazard & Oscar that would be really amazing otherwise i think I will be confused whether to go to Barcelona or Bayern