Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fifa 13| Game Review
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

On Friday 21st September 2012, I attended the GAMES12 Convention at Dubai festival city. There were many games to play including PES 2013, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, Resident Evil 6, Halo 4, Assassins Creed, WWE 13 and of course FIFA 13. I managed to play a game on FIFA after waiting 1 hours time. I did Chelsea v Arsenal. My Line Up was:
Cech
Terry
Cahill
Ivanovic
Cole
Lampard
Hazard
Ramires
Mata
Marin
Torres.

I was playing on Semi-Pro difficulty. I started off badly, conceding a goal, then another, but Ramires eventually got the ball and let me tell you if your looking for a speedy player on career mode I reccomend you get Ramires, his speed is Unreal, and well I scored. After i got the ball in the area and somehow got a penalty, just like FIFA 12, penalties for no reason. I scored using Hazard. The second half began and it took into the 85th minute for Torres to finally score. so we won 3-2.

What I think about the game:

I think personally its pretty much the same as FIFA 12, except for the new career mode concept and some more stuff, but again it was a great game, it was better than FIFA 12. I managed to play PES standing in the line for five minutes (LOL) and let me tell you get FIFA NOT PES, Pes is good but fifa is better.

Comments
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Something about GTAV?

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Sorry mate but GTAV was not available to play

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

fifa anytym > pes