Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fenerbahçe team bus has been shot after tonights game !
Emrecan_58 9 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

There are claims that the incident tonight involved 'armed fans from rival club Trabzonspor' but these have not been confirmed. The bus driver was taken to hospital.
Fenerbahce had defeated Çaykur Rizespor 5-1 in the Super Lig earlier in the evening and were on their way to Trabzon for a flight to Istanbul.
Of the 40 people on the bus, players Dirk Kuyt, Egemen Korkmaz, Bruno Alves, and Diego Ribas weren't on board, the club says.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

There are claims that the incident tonight involved 'armed fans from rival club Trabzonspor' but these have not been confirmed. The bus driver was taken to hospital.
Fenerbahce had defeated Çaykur Rizespor 5-1 in the Super Lig earlier in the evening and were on their way to Trabzon for a flight to Turkish capital Istanbul.
Of the 40 people on the bus, players Dirk Kuyt, Egemen Korkmaz, Bruno Alves, and Diego Ribas weren't on board, the club says.

Fenerbahce had defeated Çaykur Rizespor 5-1 in the Super Lig earlier in the evening and were on their way to Trabzon for a flight to Istanbul.

Comments
Besiktas 149 3375

There are rumours that the attackers tried to cause the bus into the cliff while passing through a viaduct. This is serious. Disgusting.

• History

There are rumours that the attackers tried to cause the bus into the cliff while passing from the through. Not sure about that but this is serious. Disgusting.

There are rumours that the attackers tried to cause the bus into the cliff while passing through a viaduct. Not sure about that but this is serious. Disgusting.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I know that lot of Turkey players are passionate, but who in the fuck can do this? They should go to jail and never gets released.

Besiktas 149 3375

They tried to kill the entire squad FFS. Football terrorists. Turkish league should be postponed in my opinion.
It is confirmed that this is a bullet mark↓

Several Shotgun fires and this was planned !!!

• History

They tried to kill the entire squad FFS. Football terrorists. Turkish league should be postponed in my opinion.
It is confirmed that this is a bullet mark↓

Several Shotgun fires !!!

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Fenerbahçe has arrived in İstanbul. Fans gather at the airport to support the team. Fenerbahçe fans swearing at Trabzonspor.
Skip to 5:25

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Trabzon fans are always very nasty people. Im not surprised by this. They always hate against big powerful clubs.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

How can people turn a passion for a simple sport into this? The people attacked have families yet these people target them because of a god damn football rivalry? This world needs less of those people. If i were a player in that team, i would leave for my own safety.
Whats next, they target the families to get the players to purposely lose?

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

No words. Football is a beautiful sport, which has NO room for this type of violence. This is not passion, this is disgraceful, and taking it to a level which surpasses the sport. The man's intentions were for the bus to deviate so the players would die. What sick, twisted individual could even sleep at night knowing he killed so many innocent people. I honestly have no words to describe how devious, and nasty this is. I could go on and on for hours, but rather not. Let's just pray the driver survives, and makes it home to his loved ones. As for the shooter, 50 years to life in prison. No excuse for this outrageous behavior...

SternDesSuedens 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

this is insane

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

this is just wrong...

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Criminal act should condamned severely...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Terrible moment. Terrorism is in football too. That sucks.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I've had fu*king enough of this idiotism. Punish them as hard as you can.

Besiktas 149 3375

Turkish league and Turkish Cup postponed 1 week. And Fenerbahçe says:
We will not take the field until they find the perpetrators. We don't care how many weeks they postpone.
I've heard that Sow is leaving at the end of the season to France (just a rumour). But there will be seperations, that's for sure.

• History

Turkish league postponed 1 week. And Fenerbahçe says:
We will not take the field until they find the perpetrators. We don't care how many weeks they postpone.
I've heard that Sow is leaving at the end of the season to France (just a rumour). But there will be seperations, that's for sure.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Trabzonspor again killed the game today. Fans involved in the game and beat the referee. Trabzonspor must be relegated. It's enough. The captain of Trabzonspor Onur Kıvrak has left his jersey and gloves after the incident. Trabzonspor is over for him.

• History

Trabzonspor again killed the game today. Fans involved in the game and beat the referee. Trabzonspor must be relegated. It's enough. The captain of Trabzonspor Onur Kıvrak has left his jersey and boots after the incident. Trabzonspor is over for him.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

fine line between passionate and idiotic...

as much as we all love football. It is only a game. this is terrible news, hope they are all fine.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

This is just sad. Either relegate them or simply don't let any of their fans watch games for years.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

enter image description here

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Disgusting. Im absolutely gutted.

These are no fan. Bunch of dirty lowlife people.

The police should go to the absolute bottom of this

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

These people don't deserve to be called "fans". This should be investigated and the offenders should be punished accordingly.