Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fellaini to United Confimred
Comments
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Well, I think everyone is happy now despite the departure of Mose & Lukaku on loan we did some great signings and so for Spurs too and all the other teams. so No sad pandas in the EPL :) Good luck to all of you! It's gonna be a great season! :)

netsten 11 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Cool for him, he did a lot for everton in the past years, good luck at United big Mo.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

CONFIRMED.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Heisinburg 11 years ago Edited
Manchester United 67 1516

Hooray! But Fellaini has a lot to live up to. Still expected another signing from Moyes, but oh well...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hooray! We got an aerial player!

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Better than nothing, I think in the end Moyes panic-bought Fellaini for that amount of money. At least it was spent in a player who can fill a position Man UTD really needed to be reinforced in... Lets just hope this is not a case of a player not playing to his expectations.

Also, I think nobody has mentioned Kagawa who is finally staying at United. Hope this would be his season to shine as he did with Dortmund.

FootzFan 11 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 2 258

At last one signing..doesnt look so appealing..united needs a more creative midfielder the like of modirc/febregas. Hope moyes will be able to adapt our formation so as we can use fellaini to his full potential.

FootzFan 11 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 2 258

United really lacks a player beckham-like who can give RVP(&now fellaini) good crosses from right or left

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@FootzFan, mate what are you on about? We have Kagawa and Rooney who can fill in that creative midfield role. We also have Valencia, Nani, Zaha and Young who are all descent crosser of the ball. We have all the pieces to the puzzle, all we have to do is hope Moyes fits them together in the best way possible.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

@THE GAME

YOUNG ? HAHAH :P

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@20ROBINVANPERSIE, yes Young is actually pretty good from set pieces and crossing. That's one of his strengths and why we bought him from Villa. At his best he can be a real asset to United (like 2 seasons ago). But his injuries have been a problem.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Why's everyone hating on Fellaini? I'll say it now and I'll definitely say it again. He's going to shine for United.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Not sure if Fellaini is taller than Moyes or if it just his hair...