Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Feeling Sick to my stomach
MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Am i the only one who feels like puking when I'm watching valdes try to be a goalkeeper or when i see busquets doing some antics? 
I seriously felt like puking all over my floor when I watched that deportivo game .... How is valdes still in barca ... justin bieber would be a better goalie

Comments
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

How is valdes still goalkeeper? More like how is reina still first choice goalkeeper? His mistakes have cost liverpool valuable points.

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

True. Both can see the finish of their careers.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Sorry but I don't agree with you guys, Reina and Valdes are top goalkeepers and some mistakes won't make me change my opinion about them.
Also I would like to mentinon that if Valdes is doing any mistake is because Barcelona is not playing with his main defense, they all are injured and I don't remember when Reina did his last big mistake with liverpool, maybe last season (?) So stop talking just for talk.
P.S. Those goalkeepers are in those teams just because they do less mistakes than the over ones or just because their mistakes wasn't so important as you say to be.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

We owe Him Champions League 2005-2006 at Paris..
He made great saves Against Henry..
Now our main problem is not Valdes but Our defence and the fucking injuries...

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Diego Alves better then both of them

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

I don't agree with you at all, Nico. To say that Barca has got some defensive injuries doesn't change the fact that he has screwed up a lot this season. That's a sign of lacking confidence - further on - loosing abilities.

I've never really seen Reina as one of the best; he's good in his footwork, but miserable in some other essential factors. In addition, Reina has done some very disappointing things that has made Liverpool lost or tied many crucial points and games.

Despite both's respected roles in their clubs, I think it's time to say hello to some new ones. They've never been on the level of Hart, Casillas, Buffon etc.

MessiDona 12 years ago

Sorry Nico, I dont agree with you either, valdes is not terrible, but at his level in the past couple of years, he's been making mistakes "elite" goalkeepers should not be making. There's been so many goals he's let go through the inside of the post when the shooter was covered by the defender, then he's let sooo many looseballs go in, I dont remember the last time he's stopped a penalty, thats understandable penalties are hard to stop, and in 1 on 1 situation 90% of the time he concedes a goal, he's definitely way past his prime

username 12 years ago

@knibis yeah he's  atop keeper that's why valencia is 9th in the table just like arsenal in the epl table hahahahahaha! two crap teams...

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

85 in FIFA ! HAHAHAHAHHA!

MessiDona 12 years ago

^ hah ya dude when i saw that i LOLed too, but he actually sucks in fifa too