Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Feedback - FR is great!
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

I just want to give some credit where credit is due, to the responsible person that chooses the thumbnails in the video section. Often, they say more about the match than the match itself. Great footage. What an amazing website FR is!!

Comments
Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

^agreed :)

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

It surely is ;)

netsten 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

^Hell yeah ! Amazing !

Maybe it's not the right thread to post it, but as the title says feedback... ( maybe a sticky "feedback" thread would be cool ) ?
When you start a video, the audio level is always by default, at the maximum, and I always have to put it down, but it doesn't works very nice, most of the time, if I try to modify the level it switch to zero, then an info appears showing me it's the volume button, maybe it would be better if you remove the sticky info "volume" on your video player because when I see that info "volume", I can't modify the sound level and it's pretty annoying. Or maybe you should set the volume by default to 50%, 35% would be perfect for me :)

PS: Awesome thumbnail for tonight !

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^Hell yeah ! Amazing !

Maybe it's not the right thread to post it, but as the title says feedback... ( maybe a sticky "feedback" thread would be cool ) ?
When you start a video, the audio level is always by default, at the maximum, and I always have to put it down, but it doesn't works very nice, most of the time, if I try to modify the level it switch to zero, then an info appears showing me it's the volume button, maybe it would be better if you remove the sticky info "volume" on your video player because when I see that info "volume", I can't modify the sound level and it's pretty annoying. Or maybe you should set the volume by default to 50%, 35% would be perfect for me :)