FC Barcelona : Re-building.
tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

- Behind the scenes :

- Home kit 2014/15 Revealed :

Transfert Market rumours and actions :

Departures :

Definitely leaving: Victor Valdes, Carles Puyol
Likely to leave: Dani Alves, Javier Mascherano, Alex Song, Isaac Cuenca, Ibrahim Afellay, Jonathan dos Santos
Undecided futures: Pedro, Alexis Sanchez, Adriano, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas, Jose Pinto

Players fixed prices :

Fabregas : 35M£
Sanchez : 22M£

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Loan returns : Bojan, Deulofeu, Rafinha. ( Bojan will probably leave ).
  • Halilovic to Barça B.
  • Negotiations with Benatia have begun : Despite Garcia refusing to sell, the move is possible because the 30M£ bid of Barça would interest Roma, and the player who actually earns 2M per year would be happy for a move to Camp Nou with a bigger Salary.

Rumours :

Yaya Touré return : Unlikely, he is just negotiating a bigger salary after the incredible year he had, his actual 12M wages and his age 31yo, his market value 40M is the reasons why i think it wont happen.

Aguero/Marquinhos : Imo its a waste of time to bid on a Psg/City player, if the clubs arent willing to sell, Barça has no chance to sign them.

Jeremy Mathieu : Its up to Valencia to decide, rather selling him or not, the player wont make a forcing to come, he will let the club decide.

Fontas : FC Barcelona will have eight days to run the option they have on Andreu Fontas, football player that played last season on loan at Celta de Vigo.
Both clubs agreed last summer, if Fontas play 60 per cent of the league games, he could get sold back to Barça for one million, Barça have 8 days left to attract the Masia player, the otion will end on may 30th.

I will regularly add the Club activities and actions, Any thoughts ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Behind the scenes :

Home kit 2014/15 Revealed :

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

• Liverpool interested in Pedro : Audacious move.
  • PL clubs competition to attract Fabregas : Price fixed at 45M£.
  • Juventus keen on signing Sanchez : Unlikely because they wont be able to pay the price, unless Pogba/Vidal switch.

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.
  • Negotiations with Benatia have begun : Despite Garcia refusing to sell, the move is possible because the 30M£ bid of Barça would interest Roma, and the player who actually earns 2M per year would be happy for a move to Camp Nou with a bigger Salary.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

• Juventus keen on signing Sanchez : Unlikely because they wont be able to pay the price, unless Pogba/Vidal switch.

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Yaya Touré return : Unlikely, he is just negotiating a bigger salary after the incredible year he had, his actual 12M wages and his age 31yo, his market value 40M is the reasons why i think it wont happen.

Aguero/Marquinhos : Imo its a waste of time to bid on a Psg/City player, if the clubs arent willing to sell, Barça has no chance to sign them.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Jeremy Mathieu : Its up to Valencia to decide, rather selling him or not, the player wont make a forcing to come, he will let the club decide.

Fontas : FC Barcelona will have eight days to run the option it has on the defense Andreu Fontas, football player that played last season on loan at Celta de Vigo, the central club will belong to if the Barca decide not repescarlo.Both clubs agreed last summer Fontàs, if Fontas play 60 per cent of the league games, he could get sold back to Barça for one million, Barça have 8 days left to attract the Masia player.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Fontas : FC Barcelona will have eight days to run the option they have on Andreu Fontas, football player that played last season on loan at Celta de Vigo.
Both clubs agreed last summer, if Fontas play 60 per cent of the league games, he could get sold back to Barça for one million, Barça have 8 days left to attract the Masia player, the otion will end on may 30th.

- Behind the scenes :

Departures :
Definitely leaving: Victor Valdes, Carles Puyol

Likely to leave: Dani Alves, Javier Mascherano, Alex Song, Isaac Cuenca, Ibrahim Afellay, Jonathan dos Santos

Undecided futures: Pedro, Alexis Sanchez, Adriano, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas, Jose Pinto

Arrivals :

• Ter Stegen.
  • Halilovic to Barça B.

Rumours :

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago

Lol yes i meant 1997 :), the spanish and the English numbers seem different i dont know why.
If someone could find the real price tags ?

New away kit reavealed :

• Tello loaned 2 years to FC Porto.
  • Jeremy Mathieu : Negotiations still in talks, his buyout clause is 20M euros.
  • 25M euros for Song, Milan AC interested on the player.
  • Adriano out for 5 weeks.

- Behind the scenes :

• History

New away kit reavealed :

• Tello loaned 2 years to FC Porto.
  • Jeremy Mathieu : Negotiations still in talks, his buyout clause is 20M euros.
  • 25M euros for Song, Milan AC interested on the player.
  • Adriano out for 5 weeks.

- Behind the scenes :

- Jeremy Mathieu signed for 4 years !
A 20M deal agreed with Valencia paid in 2 times, his new buyout clause is 50M euros.

- Bojan to Stoke City !
The player left for free i think, the deal include a sell-on clause giving Barça a percentage of the fee if the forward moves.

- Xavi to stay one more year !
Good ×news for our midlefield depth, Koke seems too overpriced at the moment and we dont know how Rakitic will perform, really happy that our record of appearences holder stay one more year, we couldnt loose our Legendary Captain Puyol and Xavi in the same year.

- A 35M bid for ×Cuadrado !
With Daniel ×Alves aging and Montoya not really convincing (for me), the arrival of ×Cuadrado would be awesome.
I would have prefered a defensive minded RB considering we have enough weapons up front, but ×Cuadrado will be definitely needed.

- Blind on vacation in Barcelona !
The club and the player confirmed some talks, Franck De Boer and Crujf suggest him to the Catalan directors, hopefully Mathieu signing wont end the talks.

Finally the club is buying what we need most, lets wait and see Luis Enrique changes in the start of the season, Visca Barça :).

Edit :

- Luis Suarez goes incognito in Barcelona.

• History

A 20M deal agreed with Valencia paid in 2 times, his new buyout clause is 50M euros.

- Bojan to Stoke City !
The player left for free i think.

Good news for our midlefield depth, Koke seems too overpriced at the moment and we dont know how Rakitic will perform, really happy that our record of appearences holder stay one more year, we couldnt loose our Legendary Captain Puyol and Xavi in the same year.

- A 35M bid for Cuadrado !
With Daniel Alves aging and Montoya not really convincing (for me), the arrival of Cuadrado would be awesome.
I would have prefered a defensive minded RB considering we have enough weapons up front, but Cuadrado will be definitely needed.

The club and the player confirmed some talks, Franck De Boer and Crujf suggest him to the Catalan directors, hopefully Mathieu signing wont end the talks.

Finally the club is buying what we need most, lets wait and see Luis Enrique changes in the start of the season, Visca Barça :).

- Bojan to Stoke City !
The player left for free i think.

Good news for our midlefield depth, Koke seems too overpriced at the moment and we dont know how Rakitic will perform, really happy that our record of appearences holder stay one more year, we couldnt loose our Legendary Captain Puyol and Xavi in the same year.

- A 35M bid for Cuadrado !
With Daniel Alves aging and Montoya not really convincing (for me), the arrival of Cuadrado would be awesome.
I would have prefered a defensive minded RB considering we have enough weapons up front, but Cuadrado will be definitely needed.

Edit :

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice, but I really hope Blind wouldn't go there and go to MU instead, we want him, Van Gaal wants him.

Mathieu is a nice buy for Barca, btw,

Uhmn... Bojan to Stoke for free? sad for him, how could he drop so quickly... Stoke is one of the ugliest side in EPL in term of style (rough fouls etc...). I hope Bojan will be reborn again.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

In all honesty , I really like the shoes Suarez have on and jeans . :D Can't really see what brand they are but I will look for them and I will buy them :D

• History

In all honesty , I really like the shoes Suarez have on and jeans . :D Can't really see what bran they are but I will look for them and I will buy them :D

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

lollllz serious??? looks like any of the regular Italian shoes brand would have, then you have bunch of local branch every country with similar style... :D go perfect with Jeans

Marcus2011 10 years ago

LOL seriously could not help but notice it . I like to wear similar style . and those shoes Like you said they go perfect with jeans . :D

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tuan Stoke are changing with Hughes as their new manager (I mean they still have that **** Adam), and they're transitioning from rugby to football. Bojan could bring them something. You can play beautiful football and still be a huge bunch of cunts that break legs. I still can't stand them, our game at brittania stadium last season was a fuckfest, and I hate them.

ON TOPIC : Barcelona finally signed a CB ! People say he's had a good season as a CB for Valencia, so good business for Barcelona. Even if I think 20millions and a 4 years contract is bit much for a 30 year old.

• History

@tuan Stoke are changing with Hughes as their new manager (I mean they still have that cunt Adam), and they're transitioning from rugby to football. Bojan could bring them something. You can play beautiful football and still be a huge bunch of cunts that break legs. I still can't stand them, our game at brittania stadium last season was a fuckfest, and I hate them.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

^ Actually i would rather see them paying 25M for him rather than see the team play the whole season with Bartra/Piqué as our only CB, considering Mascerano's return to midlefiled.
But yes 20M is overpriced, Mathieu made sacrifces in his salary to come and complete the gap between the offer and the buyout clause, 10M cash and 10M in instalements, its okay we arent sharp in buisness, it has always been like this but we are learning, i see some good changes this year...

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tiki yep the important part is that did get him. So congratulations on that

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Im still concerned about Barcelona for this upcoming season... How are they paying 80m for another striker they didnt really needed (wasn't priority) and now they had to go through so much trouble for signing a 20m CB who is on his 30s and probably past his prime. He had a great season but he is not what a club like Barcelona needs, they can definitely do better. Its freaking BARCELONA we are talking about here, they should be aiming for the best defenders posible out there. They shouldn't settle for that as their only signing in defence.

I think Pique-Bartra-Mascherano-Mathieu dont have the quality nor the fitness to play all of this season's competitions if they expect to go for them all...

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Pique is a disaster
Bartra is promising, but needs more time
Mascherano is played out of position, and is garbage in CB (he should replace Busquets at DM imo)
Mathieu is too old to have a lasting impact
Alves isn't even a defender
Montoya is brilliant, and should get more time
Alba sucks balls at defending
Adriano is a decent defender

That just sums up all the Barcelona defenders.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Like the Daily Sport there a few days, Mundo Deportivo has sought the opinion of its users in the recruitment of FC Barcelona in central defense. If preferred tracks Barca are clearly Jérémy Mathieu (Valencia, 30) - whose coming was formalized by the club this afternoon - and Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain, 20 years), the Catalan fans do not have clearly made that choice.

On 9000 votes for the daily website, 4900 chose the German World Champion Dortmund, Mats Hummels (including Jurgen Klopp coach said he "would eat a stick" when starting !). They were respectively 1400 (16%) and 1200 (13%) to vote for Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham) and Daley Blind (Ajax Amsterdam), second and third choice supporters.

In contrast, Andoni Zubizarreta tracks dug by frankly not doing dream. 650 fans only (7%) voted for the Parisian Marquinhos. As neo-Barcelona Mathieu, sometimes dead last with only 350 votes favorable opinions (4%). The former Sochaux and Toulouse has a lot of work to improve its image among fans.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Vermaelen is tired of the bench and reportedly wants to leave. Would barcelona take him ?

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Someone should take Shakira out of Barcelona and the problem would be solved :).

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Hope this is true, Leave Marquinhos and sign Hummells Zubizareta...

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Shakira ruined Pique's game

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

^ Or maybe Pique was just unnecessarily hyped up to begin with.... ;)

Marcus2011 10 years ago

I agree with both . Pique was overhyped and Shakira had some impact on his football career as well .

I can't blame him . I also just like him grew up watching Shakira shaking her butt and dreaming that one day she will be my wife , but one of us was luckier, more determinant and married her . (((

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@Marcus: lollll can't say it better, mate.