Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Griezmann.
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here
Club will pay 100M release clause in summer

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Official or not? Can't find any article. I kinda wish it was though. :D

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo source is: Cat Radio, which is basically tier1 for Barcelona news.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

with dembele and coutinho, doesn't make sense. what barca needs is a xavi and iniesta replacement

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy I trust you in that case. I wonder if he'll play behind Suarez as a sort of attacking midfielder second striker hybrid. Could be the way to play him at same time as Dembele.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

would be useful once Suarez leaves though. and if we don't get him now were never gonna get him,

liomessi10 6 years ago

otherwise dembele would have to go..

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Hell of a pick up if it happens but a Xavi and Iniesta replacement he is not. That is what Barca needs right now.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Barca is gonna have too many offensive minded player. :( This could actually be a problem. :U

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@the_bald_genius, dembele and coutinho are midfielders, and they would feed griezeman assist, dont see how this would be a bad thing

also as far as strikers go griezeman's work rate is great and he will comeback in defense, he can also assist, pehaps I am biased but griezeman is a complete forward and IMO can play with most teams and improve them

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty Dembele is most of a winger though. :( But then again, if you say he can play midfield, who am I to argue with someone who used to watch him play all the time. By the way why you say you might be biased?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

They need Busquet replacement...

Not these

And they are going to pay the release cause??? Jesus... I can't stand this.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

They need Busquet replacement...

And they are going to pay the release cause??? Jesus... I can't stand this.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I made this thread a while back actually. I still believe a move is possible, especially now that United pay 500k a week on Sanchez

The release clause is only 85 million, considering both Dembele and Coutinho were more I believe it’s cheap. His wage is another problem though, Barcelona don’t really invest into those.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I made this thread a while back actually. I still believe a move is possible, especially now that United pay 500k a week on Sanchez

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Kinda salty about this not gonna lie. Some of these teams like Atletico and Valencia will make a huge deal about selling their players to Madrid, but when Barcelona knocks on their door they always end up selling.
Griezmann is a good striker, but Suarez isn't showing up signs of slowing down as of late. He's only a couple of goals behind Messi in La Liga, so I don't quite understand this.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Agreed, Busquet replacement should take priority, especially considering the player they brought in recently are all much more offensive minded.

@Yvan Atletico got a bigger rivality with Real for obvious reason so it shouldn't really be a suprise. Beside, Real never seemed interested in Griezmann. But I get what you mean. Tough luck. :(

Kayoko 6 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 3 419

So what's gonna happen to neymar?

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

If Barca continues 442 he'd fit in perfectly. Obviously Dembele would have less playtime but he'd be alright in the end.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Yeah Barca are doing great with the 4-4-2 right now... would they have to change to 4-3-3-ish or bench someone...

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Dembele is 19 or 20, clearly a panic buy, the direction wants to make their mistake unnoticed it’s because he was shit or injured that we play 4-4-1-1.
Griezmann is a marketing monster, a top class player, he should be more expensive than Coutinho 100 mil is pinuts for him.

I stated years ago that I would rather switch Neymar for Griezmann, my dream will maybe realized.

Arthur has also an agreement with Barca at 30mil, you have the useful signing not expensive most of the time and the marketing signing, a mix between economic and sportive target and Grizzy is the perfect one.

liomessi10 6 years ago

yeah I totally always knew dembele was a mistake.. ;'-((

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Another panic buy I would say, so much for the youth school and I bet they will spend even more for the midfield.