Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FC Barcelona - Guardiola's Era
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

One more tribute to Pep Guardiola
"We don't promise to win Titles,But we promise to play football that will make you to be proud of Us"

Gracies Pep..

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

:)

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"We don't promise to win Titles,But we promise to play football that will make you to be proud of Us" sorry guys but I must reply on this. I think I'm not the only one who prefer to watch football from side to side instead of 800 passed when half passes are going back.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Quikzyyy
1st All FCBarcelona Fans like(especially the Fans who support Barcelona since the time that Was a loser team) admire this style of playing!So guardiola is referred to Barcelona supporters!
2nd You prefer to watch football from side to side.As i see,it is not Barcelona that do not allow it..
Always the opponent prefer to defend!So why you blame Barcelona for it?
Barca is always on the opponent half pitch..
For example remember chelsea barcelona game.
Who was trying to "play football"?

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@DonAndres why you choose Chelsea as the example? obviously Chelsea didn't even tried to play against Barcelona..

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@GunnerGo..
Ok..
Barcelona-Arsenal 3-1
Shots 19-0!

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't blame Barcelona. It's just their tactic, it's impossible to attack with players when u see Valdes pass to Pique then he pass it to Puyol and then he again to Pique and again and again. For me this is totally boring. Chelsea probably don't want to play football but they won anyway.
And if u still talking about this match Barcelona 3:1 Arsenal just please shut up and look for what RVP got red card.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Oh really?
But why you remember whatever its against your team?
You didn't deserve anything that day..
0 shots?imagine!
As for the red card,i think that the rules are clear... 

1:54 Is That Offside?
Also there is one non given penalty on Messi at camp nou..Sagna clearly fouls him..
Search for the video..
I only manage to find the Picture because of UEFA copyrights..

RVP non given yellow card for this foul on messi

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@
quikzyyy
because you are one of the people i sympathize at this site,i suggest stop this debate about refs,style of playing etc cause i do not want to quarrel my friend..
So let's stop..
Goodnight :)

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Why are you attackng Arsenal? i didn't say anything about Barcelona, what i think about your "beautiful football" style and stuff is near to what Quikzyyy is talking about, sorry but i dont think that not lettin the other team play is a beautiful tactic :)

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@gunnergo
OMG
Search  my other topics!
I ADMIRE ARSENAL!
<http://footyroom.com/forum/football-talk/pride-of-london-33721> ...
Not letting other team play?wtf is this?Other teams are afraid dude, so they defend..that also happens with Real madrid..
All Real Madrid oppopents Defend against them(except for Barcelona,Bayern and a few others)..
Other team choose to have pathetic role!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I personally admire Barcelona Tiki Taka game as it shows how beautifully they control the ball and make spaces in the midfield region ........ but apart from that I will always remember Guardiola's Era for this also .....

A True Barca Fan will admit that its true :

watch full video before coming to any conclusion !!

I agree every team (including Madrid) has divers but with Barca it was too much !!!

P.S. : I didnt want to ruin this post (its a good post) but the conversations above prompted me to post this !!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Naman93

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@donandres : I agree that Madrid has divers and beast like Pepe and I already wrote that above but my point was that along with those Glorious years of Barcelona dominating world football they also earned the tag of most controversial club on the field !!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Every team has divers naman..
I posted this video not to show that madrid players dive but to show their violence especially vs Barcelona Players..
Pepe is a stupid who don't deserve to wear this Jersey that football legends have wore before..