Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Favourited Club in the Big Leagues
Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

You can only chose one, so its clearer which club you prefer the most.

England - Chelsea

Italy - AS Roma

Spain - Real Madrid

France - Lille

Germany - Leverkusen

Portugal - Porto

Belgium - Zulte-Waregem

Russia - Zenit

Holland - Vitesse

Turkey - Besiktas

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

England : Arsenal

rest of Europe : don't have time or interest in other teams. Couldn't care less who wins la liga or serie A

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Not interest, just your favourite team in that league. You could go the whole season without watching..Surely you have a favourite in some other leagues. Not even in France?
I only support Inter, but i do like some teams in some leagues even though I don't watch all their games.

P.s I too could care less who wins the PL.. ;)

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@wolfie I like and dislike certain players and manager personnalities, I like watching the big champions league games, I like watching the clasico, but I don't care about who wins them. I have a strong dislike for pep's football, so I root against bayern like I rooted against barça when he was there. But other than that I don't care about the results.

About french football, I tried watching the "big games" a few times over the last few seasons, but it's boring as hell, referees are terrible, and like I said, Arsenal takes all my football time.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

England - Chelsea FC.

Just like what KH said. I couldn't care less who wins in the other leagues.

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I just cant believe that some people dont even support their local team or their home town team. If you support only one club from another country and no other team then when do you even go to the stadium to watch a game?
I support a lot of teams from many different leagues around the world because my football needs cant be satisfied by one one club. But most importantly I go to watch my local team almost every week, and that is what keeps me so attached to football in general. I thought most of you supported another club but just never mentioned it.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It depends on what you mean by "supporting". For example I don't support much Real Madrid, but if they are going to play against Chelsea I'm gonna cheer for good game and for Real, because I likes them more.
There is always a team you want to win more, but I cheer for BVB, and maybe a bit for PSG.
@Tuanis Yea, supporting a local team is great, got a lot of friends there, but Slovakian leagues are nowhere near top.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tuanis I live in Lyon, I've seen a couple of games, but the tickets are too expensive to watch a team I don't support in a league that plays a football that is not even good. I dream of going to the emirates and watching games, and I bought a membership for the first time this season. Now I'm waiting for the right moment to fly to london and attend my first arsenal match.

Btw I think I like arsenal more than football. If the arsenal team and staff became a cricket team tomorrow I'd be a cricket fan. If the team playing is not arsenal, and if the football played is not entertaining I will not watch it.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ KH.. Was just humouring the OP.. Only other club I care for is Stuttgart tbh..

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

What Im saying is that watching games live a few meters away form the players is what keeps me alive. I actually never thought on the prices of european games, here regular prices go from $5-$100. The feeling you have for your local team if you were born and raised as a follower of that team is inexplicable.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

England - Manchester City
Portugal - Benfica
Spain - RM
France - Marseille
Holland - Willem II (local club)
Germany - Leverkusen
Italy - Lazio
Greece - Panathinaikos
Turkey - Trabzonspor