Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fallon D'Floor 2016
netsten 7 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992
Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Definitely a worthy winner! I don't understand why Melano is ranked so high, though, I think he just did it for fun.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Definitely a worthy winner! I don't understand why Melano is ranked so high, I think he just did it for fun.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

All of them are embarrassing lollz

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I feel the coach's pain XD straight red

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

hahaha! +1 for EPIC music though..

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The reaction from the guy in number two...ha.

Also, if I recall correctly, both Rivero and the RSL guy (the two MLS players in the video) got fined by MLS as a result of those actions.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Someone add Alexis dive today

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@quikzyyy: lolll it wasn't so bad :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn Agreed! Then again, its good to see Arsenal fan critical of their team

@Sunflash Same, I couldn't help smiling when the other guy see the player on the ground and start laughing. Was so natural and normal. It almost feel out of place in football. XD

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@quikzyyy Well, he might be diving but its hard to tell wether there is contact or not. Its a tough call to make, wish we had a camera above player, this way, we wouldn't even that kind of questioning. :(

• History

@quikzyyy Well, he might be diving but its hard to tell wether there still contact or not. Its a tough call to make, wish we had a camera above player, this way, we wouldn't even that kind of questioning. :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

That's a clear dive bro. Even if he gets nicked, that's hardly enough to send him to ground. Not to mention the fall itself is delayed.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@sunflash Ok then, forget I said anything. Alexis is officialy a dolphin. :P

decentK 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Have to disagree with my Canadian brother from another mother, there was a type of contact which is enough to put him down while he's just moving his body to go to the other way. In that video it looks like a clear dive but there are other replays which are showing the truth. Yes Alexis overreacted, but it's definitely a penalty.

• History

Have to agree with my Canadian brother from another mother, there was a type of contact which is enough to put him down while he's just moving his body to go to the other way. In that video it looks like a clear dive but there are other replays which are showing the truth. Yes Alexis overreacted, but it's definitely a penalty.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@decentk Ok then, forget I said anything. Alexis is a dolphin but only when he has the right of it.

• History

@decentk Ok then, forget I said anything. Alexis is not a dolphin.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

At first look I was laughing at Sanchez, as he seemed so far away from the defender, this was with the live camera angle during the game. With all these replays, it looks like Sanchez placed his foot there to get caught, and there was contact. It's dirty, but this kind of stuff happens a lot. In fact, Costa did it to earn Spain a penalty against the Netherlands in their 5-1 WC loss. It's just Costa's seemed more genuine whereas Sanchez's reaction was delayed.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Eden17 to be fair, when you slide like the defender did in both case and don't manage to take the ball, you take the risk of giving this kind of occassion to your opponent, it happened with Savic in the last game between Real and Atletico and Ronaldo took full advantage of it and got a pen. Defender should be really careful when they pull a slide tackle as if the player fall and the ball wasn't touched by the defender, the ref will alway have a tendency to give a pen, I think.