Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Fallon d'Floor 2014
Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

ovbiously there has gotta be NEYMAR! all time second biggest diver after ronaldo

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Marcus: of course there was contact, but it was WAY WAY too soft for him to fall like that, he's strong, his feet wasn't clicked, he was moving forward so in no way whatsoever he lost balance because of that.

What went through his mind probably was: this bitch tried to push me, it's in the box and Im the last one, I might miss this ball, let's fall. At least a lot of us think he thought that. That was a dive mate.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Dont give a **** about divers, there will always gonna be...Refs should give more yellow and the case is closed.
But in the other hands, players who never dive should get credit from it, the reality is that the non divers are fewer than the divers, so there is no bashing here just jokes, when the biggest Football icons dive, and it has always been so, diving is too mainstream in many countries...

^ Even when there is a clear contact, he never stops, thats more than just not diving, how many players dont fall in the penalty era when there is a clear contact ? Very few.

Neymar starts to learn from Messi to not dive, and Suarez has been acting very well since he joined ( doesnt mean they wont do it again, sometimes its in people DNA ).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Dont give a **** about divers, there will always gonna be...Refs should give more yellow and the case is closed.
But in the other hands, players who never dive should get credit from it, the reality is that the non divers are fewer than the divers, so there is no bashing here just jokes, when the biggest Football icons dive, and it has always been so, diving is too mainstream in many countries...

^ Even when there is a clear contact, he never stops, thats more than just not diving, how many players dont fall in the penalty era when there is a clear contact ? Very few.

Neymar starts to learn from Messi to not dive, and Suarez has been acting very well since he joined ( doesnt mean they wont do it again, sometimes its in people DNA ).

liomessi10 9 years ago

i voted for a fish out of water. adryan is such a potty guy

liomessi10 9 years ago

on youtube there are thousands of "messi never dives" videos, and billions of ronaldo best dives, neymar most talented dives vids etc.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tuanjin

Fair enough. Like Tiki said only refrees can sort this out . And to help them to sort it out there has to be video reply . It will take few seconds to make a quick accurate decision . This FIFA and UEFA old greedy corrupted farts making dumb excuses that game will be slowed down. There is more slowing down due to arguing and fighting .

Just notice how goal line technology eliminated all this fights and rages that goal did not get counted or got counter . This is a different topic , but technology is needed to fix dives . Until then it will never stop occurring .

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Early contender?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Haha, saw that yesterday, wha the hell was he thinking about?

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

LOLLLLLLL, I love this thread!! Thanks for digging it up Juan! Ramos' one gonna nail it this year.

liomessi10 9 years ago

Looks like hes trying some weird shot

rayrex7 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

RETURN OF THE ACROBATIC KING- Sergio

• Press Conference Interview with the Legend.

Press- Congratulations on your first win for the UCL!

KS- Thank you, We did our best and we got the 3 points, but applause for Shakhtar for giving us a hard time, they were a good team.

Press- So, sergio as the THE ACROBATIC KING, you displayed some God-like skills in the Shakhtar penalty box, isnt that right?

KS- Well Yes, you noticed ha. HAHAHAHAHA (old evil santa laugh) Good, how was it?

Press- Well of course Phenomenal, how else should I describe the dive of the KING! HAHAHAHAHA (sadistic laugh)

KS- Thank you, but its been a while since I have been back to business, right?

Press- Seems like it, I believe the last one was in the UCL quarter final against Atletico, Turan got a second yellow too!

KS- Yeah, the bearded show-throwing spartan deserved it. It also was the key to our win.

Press- Yup, well thank you for your time Sir Ramos, I would like to know talk with Benzema about his Grandma shot-like when he dribbles the keeper and did a torres wait... ahem I mean miss.

ADVERTISEMENT: WE APOLOGIZE TO ALL ATLETICO FANS FOR THE INSULT, THO THIS IS ONLY BANTER.

KS- haha yeah you should, he almost made Ronaldo mad again, well bye.

Press- Thank you everyone this was Bill Clinton from the Bernabeu live, back to you Sandra.

Yup I did a bit of translation, since of course the interview was in Spanish, and trust my skills for I have watched every Spanish soap operas daily

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

RETURN OF THE ACROBATIC KING- Sergio

• Press Conference Interview with the Legend.

Press- Congratulations on your first win for the UCL!

• KS- Thank you, We did our best and we got the 3 points, but applause for Shakhtar for giving us a hard time, they were a good team.

• Press- So, sergio as the THE ACROBATIC KING, you displayed some God-like skills in the Shakhtar penalty box, isnt that right?

• KS- Well Yes, you noticed ha. HAHAHAHAHA (old evil santa laugh) Good, how was it?

• Press- Well of course Phenomenal, how else should I describe the dive of the KING! HAHAHAHAHA (sadistic laugh)

• KS- Thank you, but its been a while since I have been back to business, right?

• Press- Seems like it, I believe the last one was in the UCL quarter final against Atletico, Turan got a second yellow too!

KS- Yeah, the bearded show-throwing spartan deserved it. It also was the key to our win.

Press- Yup, well thank you for your time Sir Ramos, I would like to know talk with Benzema about his Grandma shot-like when he dribbles the keeper and did a torres wait... ahem I mean miss.

ADVERTISEMENT: WE APOLOGIZE TO ALL ATLETICO FANS FOR THE INSULT, THO THIS IS ONLY BANTER.

KS- haha yeah you should, he almost made Ronaldo mad again, well bye.

Press- Thank you everyone this was Bill Clinton from the Bernabeu live, back to you Sandra.

• Yup I did a bit of translation, since of course the interview was in Spanish, and trust my skills for I have watched every Spanish soap operas daily