Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Falcao and Torres
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Torres + cash swap for Falcao? I think this is extremely likely. What do you guys think?

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I think this post is useless. Why would Atletico want Torres anyway?

tdot2barca 11 years ago

To replace Falcao? Torres is a legend in Atletico if you didn't know..

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

A legend in Atletico who is now a flop. It's just business. They would be retarded to take him back just for  him being an Atletico legend.

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

with rafa as the next manager, i think this transfer is not gonna happen.. seems like abra want torres to get his deadly form back under benitez.. 

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

@Trollman - Doesn't really matter to them, they are neck deep in so much debt that they will gladly take Torres and the money.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Trollman whats happening to you? U turning so angry :D

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Just this week we got the fat spanish waiter as the new manager. We sacked a legend who won us the CL. And because Benitez is our new manager he will probably play Torres much more now.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

tdot2barca 11 years ago

As you say Trollman its business and Atletico are in huge debt.. I think Torres would find his old form in Atletico because he would feel a lot less pressure to do so.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Obviousily you're not good with business then. Torres is to expensive for them, his crazy wage demands will make them push him away and he will stay with Chelsea. If they are able to keep him though, they won't be able to sell him to anyone because he lost his touch. I'm sure he wont improve in Spain either. Saying Torres will succeed with Atletico because it's his old club that he keeps memories from is the equivalent of saying he will succeed because now we have Benitez, his favorite manager who helped him prosper in Liverpool. That could also be true but it will take too long for Benitez since he does only have until the end of the season or maybe even less.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

*Obviously 

tdot2barca 11 years ago

No his wage demands won't he knows he is a flop and he will accept a lower wage because there is no hope for him at Chelsea.. he wants to leave. & We both don't know when or where he will find his form because football is unpredictable so that was pretty ignorant. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Football is predictable but you should know when a player is done for. It is very rare if Torres finds form. Yes if he does go he won't accept low wages because for some players, money comes first and Torres proved that money comes first to him when he left Liverpool. Players tend to go for high wages and Torres would rather play out his contract then join Atletico right now. 

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

* unpredictable

Damn, what's up with my misspelling...  

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

All I can say is we will have to wait a month or two to truly see if Torres can return to being once the best striker in the world again under Rafa's reign.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Torres atm is not of equal value to Falcao. Maybe if the tactics and formation of the team were changed to suit him, he would score a lot a goals, therefore being equal to Falcao. But as I said before, they're not of equal value atm. So no deal.