Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FA Cup Talk
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

So the last teams in the competition are known:
Manchester United who suceeded to beat Norwich despite going to extended time.
Arsenal who really seemed the underdog in their game against Sheffield United but still managed to get through thanks to Ceballos.
Chelsea who had trouble at first against Leicester but quickly took control of that game in the second half.
Manchester City who were absolutely dominant against Newcastle despite needing a penality to open the score.

United will play Chelsea and I expect a very interesting game where both team midfield might be the difference between defeat and victory.

Meanwhile, Manchester City will play Arsenal and sincerely, I expect City to win this relatively easily. Though Arsenal could surprise us but I'm not counting too much on that. :(

Personally, I'd be pretty happy with a Manchester Derby for the final or even a City vs Chelsea game. Both would be quite enjoyable.

What are your thought though?

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago Edited
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Man Utd is starting to look in good form, despite the last FA Cup match. Chelsea also is looking good, so that match will be fun.

City "should" get by Arsenal if they play normal, but ya never know and Arsenal could have a game.

I too would like a derby final, so here is to hoping for it!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Man Utd is starting to look in good form, despite the last FC Cup match. Chelsea also is looking good, so that match will be fun.

City "should" get by Arsenal if they play normal, but ya never know and Arsenal could have a game.

I too would like a derby final, so here is to hoping for it!

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

City shouldn't have a problem with Arsenal, but it is Arteta so maybe that will help? United has beaten Chelsea three times this season, so we're kind of overdue for a loss on that front, but who knows?

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Man.City vs Man.Utd (City will win FA Cup)

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

FA CUP 2017 replay?

beat City in semi-final and then Chelsea in the final? here we go!

probably not, but I got a birthday today so can we pretend today it's gonna happen?