Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FA Cup: Fifth-Round Draw
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Here are the results of the FA Cup fifth-round draw!!

Millwall v Derby/Leicester

Huddersfield v Manchester City

Wolves v Chelsea

Middlesbrough v Oxford

Sutton United v Arsenal

Blackburn v Manchester United

Fulham v Tottenham

Burnley v Lincoln City

Who are the most likely team to win the FA Cup? (Using the poll)

And who do you want to win the FA Cup? Leave your thoughts and opinions down below... :)

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Interesting how every PL team is playing away while avoiding each other.

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

lol to right

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

According to votes İt looks like happening between arsenal and manu meeting

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ha ! Bayern !

I love the fact that Chelsea will win FA Cup . I am sorry but it is ours

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

United, City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea can all still be in the cup very easily in the last 8. Hopefully we get some tasty quarter finals and semi finals!!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Focus on the league instead. ;)

Wolverhampton are unlucky as a squashed frog on the road. First off they had to play Liverpool and despite managing to make it trough that, they now need to face Chelsea, the top team in England right now. Unlucky!

@quikzyyy Damn, what banter from Bayern! XD Also, this:

Interesting how every PL team is playing away...

Burnley v Lincoln City

Good to know I'm not the only one who refuse to acknowledge Burnley as PL team. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011 Focus on the league instead. ;)

Wolverhampton are unlucky as a squashed frog on the road. First off they had to play Liverpool and despite managing to make it trough that, they now need to face Chelsea, the top team in England right now. Unlucky!

@quikzyyy Damn, Bayern! XD

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

My prediction: it's going to be Tottenham and Arsenal in the finals.. Difficult to pick from these two..
I think it would be Tottenham.

Southampton will win EFL league Cup.

saatvik10 7 years ago

Southampton will win EFL league Cup.

They won't.

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

^may i know why?

millwallBDA 7 years ago
Millwall, Bermuda 0 2

Looking forward to seeing Dilly Ding Dilly Dong & Vardy down the Den

saatvik10 7 years ago

@srk_rox Because Manchester United have the better form and the better squad. Jose Mourinho is known for his prowess in managing big games and I'm sure he will be able to get the best out of his players to win the first major piece of silverware of the season.

srk_rox 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

@saatvik10 agreed on what you said about Mou. finals is on 26th Feb. within which many factors come into play.. injuries,sudden form slump of the team, sudden form slump of imp player.. i thought Southampton had a good chance coz they aren't a one-man team.. anyway ATB :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@saatvik10 agreed on what you said about Mou. finals is on 26th Feb. within which many factors come into play.. injuries, form slump of the team, form slump of imp player.. i thought Southampton had a good chance coz they aren't a one-man team.. anyway ATB :)

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@srk_rox - Are u saying that Man Utd are a one-man team?!?! Because personally, that is definitely not true... But if its your opinion, then whatever!! But i agree on what u say about Southampton, not being a one-man team... :)

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I wouldn't call it one man now. but usually when Ibra performs, United do as well.

Also, I really want Arsenal to win that FA cup, it's better than going trophyless.

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

@dario ofc, man utd has good number of selfless players feeding Ibra.. didn't say a one-man team. tbh when i typed that, my mind was like 'what if Ibra gets injured coz Mou never rotates the squad.' Rashford has been a revelation when played as a striker. but still too young to fill Ibra's shoes.

when a team plays man utd, they know they have to pocket Ibra. But you can't say that with Saints. Southampton can deal with the upsets backed by their best youth academy..

can't express effectively. but i think you got my point.

@amir Arsenal can beat Chelsea this weekend.. that's the only possible way of keeping the league alive.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@srk_rox - Oh i see... Sorry!! I misunderstood!! :)

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

no probs mate :) cheers

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

@srk_rox

I really hope you are right, my heart agrees, but my head doesn't agree ( at least for Arsenal). Arsenal have a tendency to mess it up, and I am fearful once again.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Let's start the predictionenter image description here