Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

FA Cup 2023 Final Post Game Talk
Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

Manchester City vs Manchester United, the game ended 2-1 in favor of the Sky Blues.

I thought it was a pretty good game, United show some good things and Ten Haag taking risk in later part of the game nearly paid off.

What do you guys think though?

Comments
_Pelle_ 11 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

The season Man City is having is insane… going for the treble.

Guardiola will still be underrated though because of ”sugar daddy”.

quikzyyy 11 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Guardila should try it at Tottenhan, that would get him ultimate best coach imo.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Anyone winning anything with Tottenham is going to get infinite amount of credit.😂

DarthFooty 11 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Peps criticism is fair to a point, but I do like to argue that he is, in my opinion, one of the best coaches we have seen.

Sure, the teams he takes over tend to already have a super strong roster, and the clubs have plenty of money to spend when needed, so huge advantage over most of the clubs out there. I do concede that point as in theory, it should make it easier to do what you need to do.

However, my counterpoints are fewfold. One, it can be difficult to manage a team of superstars with all different personalities and expectations. If the players don't respect the coach, that is a nasty hill to climb, and I feel like the player do respect Pep. He was a player, a pretty good one as well, and he has proven that his style of play and coaching works. Track Records

Two, he is able to maintain or improve that superstar team along with all the distractions and pressure from the media, the fans, and the owners. Expectations of managers today are insane and we see clubs sacking staff all the time. He plays the game on the field as well as off it.

Third, he is a player's coach, not just an administrator. He gets to know the players, their families and helps them off the field. All players love having that type of coach. Relatable, and approachable, yet still has set expectations to drive the club forward. It's infectious really.

I rate Pep up there with all-time great managers, but that is my opinion, of course. He does have advantages and should consider himself lucky, but he has taken those advantages and turned them into his own reputation.

quikzyyy 11 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I agree he is one of the best managers, but for a surprise, I would put Mourinho above him