{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Expectations...
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

They can make all the difference...

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He's a great manager. Worked under Jose Mourinho himself. It's just that Chelsea's management don't have enough faith in the person they appoint as manager, and pull the trigger too quickly. I hope he finishes above Chelsea in the EPL this season. That'll teach stubborn, old Abramovich a lesson.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

AVB with Chelsea's new younger squad would have been title contender for sure. Only reason he is in Spurs is because of Terry Cole Lampard and Drogba. 

Vendetta 11 years ago

Some Chelsea fans might disagree, but I would take Terry, Lampard, Cole, and Drogba any day over AVB.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

^and many Spurs fans are grateful for that :P

Vendetta 11 years ago

While we are grateful we chose these club legends over AVB, you know... The whole us winning the CL thanks to them (first London club to do that) and you not qualifying turned out to help us buy some great talent ;).

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Very proud of AVB. Not only because he brought us another Treble, but the fact that he's only 35 years old (the youngest in the EPL) and has managed to come as far as he is now, in such an early part of his life, is fantastic.

He's humble, talented and most importantly, he works day and night -- because he's hungry. The man has so many years in front of him, and I wish him the best of luck in the future. Have a look at this where he's at Chelsea with Mourinho back in 2005:

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I'm on the AVB fan-bus, myself.

No disrespect intended to Frank, John and Didier, but I think they should have worked for him, not against him. He's a young manager with fresh ideas; just as there seem to be some popping up successfully all over Europe. Guardiola and Laudrup, for instance. And not unlike Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger once did; neither of which were renowned for their playing days.

The world turns, amigos. A new era's coming... ;)

As for Spurs, he's earned my trust for the teamwork he's injected into them, and the way he's held the side together and developed a real squad mentality even after losing both Modric and Van der Vaart before he even had his first league game.

If it takes a little while, and familiar demons appear to haunt us in the meantime, then okay. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither were any of the great sides of history. I've seen enough thus far to sway me to hop on board the AVB fan-bus.

COYS