Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Evra to Juve (official). Now, Vidal to MU???
tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Evra officially moves to Juventus as we are reading (at the moment of this post) in a £1.5 million deal (2 years).

On the are the hand Manchester United is ready to to launch a new £42.5m Vidal bid.

I dont know, with Evra moves to Juve, the Vidal deal is very much likely to happen... would be great!!!!

Anyway, thanks Evra for every think you have done for us, best of luck, you will always be in our hearts.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Evra officially moves to Juventus as we are reading (at the moment of this post) in a £1.5 million deal (2 years).

On the are the hand Manchester United is ready to to launch a new £42.5m Vidal bid.

I dont know, with Evra moves to Juve, the Vidal deal is very much likely to happen... would be great!!!!

Anyway, thanks Evra for every think you have done for us, best of luck, you will always be in our hearts.

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I can't see how Juventus getting Evra is favoring a move from Vidal. But we'll see.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

They get Evra for pretty cheap price and without any problem from us (not that he would be expensive though). That means the 2 clubs have already some kind of mutual interest and agreement to do business together.

So if for example Arsenal try to hijack the deal of Vidal, MU will have advantage. Unless the offered amount (given by Arsenal in this ex.) is significantly higher.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@KH Evra transfer market value is about 6 millions which prove kinda @tuan's theory. The next thing is if Vidal wants it. United would offer him probably a higher wages, but then there's no Champions League. And I can't see Wenger splashing another 30+ millions on a player, although I hope I'm wrong.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

OMG.... guys, :( ... looks like we wont get him...

In recent interview, When questioned about his future, Vidal reportedly said: "I do not go to Manchester. Can I say I will remain with Juve? I don’t know."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arturo-vidal-rules-out-manchester-3910760#ixzz38TKLPnjw

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

@ UHB, No mate, that was in Turin,I checked it... Don't read anything from that source.