Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

European League Predictions
Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Come on, guys! This forum is so quiet right now. Let's pump it up a bit ...

Simple question: From your point of view, who will win the major leagues across Europe this season? Certainly add a reason on why you believe the single one of them will win.

Premier League: Manchester United. (One can't come without City, Arsenal and Chelsea. So even.) Their hunger after little success last season is on top. Kagawa and van Persie will show us what they're capable of.

La Liga: Real Madrid. Going to be a closer race between Barca and Real this season. Despite Real's poor start, I'm confident the players will find their desire for success. Furthermore, Mourinho wants to win everything he can before he will face his next challenge. Modrić is going to be a curcial part as well.

Bundesliga: Bayern Munich. Just like the latter two. Yearns with big eyes for success.

Serie A: Juventus. At the moment, I can't see any other team fighting for the title against this spectacular side. Over half their team doing a great job in the Euro's, last season Serie A winners; perhaps this relatively well-known Juve can find back to their enormous previous success. In addition, AC Milan and Inter shall find it hard to give 'The Old Lady' a fight worth mentioning if to look at their current level.

Primeira Liga: Porto. Shows us time after time that they produce some of the best players in the world. Young talent James Rodriguez and Moutinho looks to secure the title once again - just in front of rivals Benfica.

Ligue 1: PSG. Simply buyed themselves to success already. Although PSG's not too overwhelming start of the season, their new stellar team is likely to sail home as champions.

Eredivisie: Ajax. PSV and Twente will give Eriksen & Co a difficult task to complete. Even so, they're the strongest side right now alongside their high winning history in the league.

Russian Premier League: Zenit. Hulk and Witsel have joined the Russians. If they perform well, this should be Zenit's triumph by good margin.

Oh. Okay. That's how long this post got ...

Comments
username 12 years ago

how does it feel to not thumb people down now fag? Go ahead thumb me down lol!

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

If you're talking to me, could you please tell me what you want?

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

nice monologue guys...

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I need to pee.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i disagree with almost all your choices.
Premire League: City or Chelsea
La Liga: Barcelona
Bundes League: Brussia Dortmund
Seria A: Inter

as fot the rest i dont watch enough of them to give an honest answer

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Well, raimondo: We're all entitled to our opinions, so if you disagree - that's completely alright! I was quite unsure about the Premier League and Bundesliga predictions, so I can partly agree with you there.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

League 1: Marseille. They have no Europe play to focus about and are coming back strong from a bad last year

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

@knibis ➭ Actually, Marseille is in the Europa League. However, I understand your allegation perfectly well.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Very good post Golden! Well done!

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Thank you, ramaboy! I'm grateful that you enjoy the post! ☺

mohammedyat 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Saudi Arabia 0 1

thank you

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

its a good thread but the 2nd post ruined it