Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Europa League Draw
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

GROUP A: Arsenal (England), PSV Eindhoven (Netherlands), Bodo/Glimt (Norway), FC Zurich (Switzerland).

GROUP B: Dynamo Kyiv (Ukraine), Rennes (France), Fenerbahce (Turkey), AEK Larnaca (Cyprus).

GROUP C: AS Roma (Italy), Ludogorets (Bulgaria), Real Betis (Spain), HJK Helsinki (Finland).

GROUP D: SC Braga (Portugal), Malmo (Sweden), Union Berlin (Germany), St Gilloise (Belgium)

GROUP E: Manchester United (England), Real Sociedad (Spain), Sheriff Tiraspol (Moldova), Omonia (Cyprus).

GROUP F: Lazio (Italy), Feyenoord (Netherlands), Midtjylland (Denmark), Sturm Graz (Austria).

GROUP G: Olympiakos (Greece), Qarabag (Azerbaijan), SC Freiburg (Germany, Nantes (France).

GROUP H: Red Star Belgrade (Serbia), AS Monaco (France), Ferencvaros (Hungary), Trabzonspor (Turkey).

Discuss. :P

Comments
quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Pretty decent groups, glad we avoid likes of Qarabag and Omonia for long long travelling.
Group H could be fun!

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Group A: Not the easiest group in term of teams for Arsenal but if they keep the form up they should get through, should remain wary of PSV and Bodo/Glimt nevertheless

Group B: Renne, Fenerbahce and Dynamo Kyiv are all pretty good teams, will be interesting to see. Most interesting thing is that Fenerbahce lost against Kyiv in qualifiying for CL and Kyiv lost against Benfica so they will meet again early. Should be good.

Group C: Roma and Betis are the top dog in that group and seeing they already played in a heated friendly (5-2 to Betis with plenty of red cards for Roma) in the past should make those legs pretty exciting.

Group D: Braga, Malmo and Berlin are all pretty even team to me with potential to make it to the knockout round. Hard to predict which of three get through though.

Group E: United and Sociedad should top their group, kinda hard to say in which order. I'd be careful of Sheriff though, they did beat Real last year in the group stage.

Group F: Lazio and Feyenoord are favorite here but Midtjylland are no pushover usually.

Group G: Feel like any of those four could get to the knockout round.

Group G: Very even group for me, I think it will be between Red Star and Monaco for the first spot and Trabzonspor might slip in second if thing goes their way.

All in all, I like those draws, they are not team who are obviously above all the teams in their group and this is kinda exciting.