iHEARTfootball 1 year ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

GGMU! We go, all the way

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

They should just award us the trophy already, no one is getting past us.

_Marcos_ 1 year ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

They should just award us the trophy already, no one is getting past us.

This didn't age well...

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

This didn't age well...

😅 another embarrassing exit to a weak team. But europa league is a small cup which I don't rate anyway so no worries for me.

quikzyyy 1 year ago
Arsenal 429 9002

been shit performance once again in EL, deserved for Sporting.

Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

To be fair, while Arsenal should be dissapointed to get elimated, it does mean they can focus on the league more from now on, something City won't be able to do, at least, not till they get potentially eliminated by Bayern Munich.

@Marcos Congratulation on the win and making it to the quarter, I'll be rooting for you guys against Juventus.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

To be fair, while Arsenal should be dissapointed to get elimated, it does mean they can focus on the league more from now on, something City won't be able to do, at least, not till they get potentially eliminated by Bayern Munich.

@Marcos Congratulation on the win and making it to the quarter, I'll be rooting for you against Juventus.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Very happy man utd got knocked out 😄

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

United went out in propably what could have been the most embarassing fashion. They took 2 own goal in the first leg and commit 2 mistake that lead to goal in the second one. They were their worst ennemy in both legs. Considering they beat every Spanish teams they played before that, seeing them lose against a struggling Sevilla in La Liga was kinda sureal. I mean, I know they lost Martinez and Varane but that was still an embarassing way to go. They were honestly favorite to win the whole things as well.

Now, I just really want a Roma/Juventus final but this is the Sevilla cup so maybe they'll manage to beat Juve. Bayer Leverkusen been really impressive as well considering how bad they started their campaign.