Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Europa League 2020
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

So we reached the Europa League semi final and the final four are Manchester United, Sevilla, Inter and Shakthar.

Manchester United beat Copenhagen in a tough match thanks to a penalty and will play Sevilla that got rid of Wolverhampton thank to a later header from Ocampos.

Meanwhile, Inter got the better of Leverkusen thanks to an early goal from Barella and Lukaku and they will play Shakthar, who have absolutely dominated FC Basel in a impressive 4-1 victory.

What are your thought and prediction?

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Man Utd to beat Sevilla
Inter to beat Shakthar

Inter will give Utd fits in the final and pull it out unless Utd clicks from the start and score early.

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Sevilla to beat Man.Utd and Inter to beat Shakhtar. Sevilla to win it all.

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

If there's Sevilla in Europa League, you know how!s it gonna end.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Sevilla to it, if United won't get 22nd penalty of the season

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

If there's Sevilla in Europa League, you know how!s it gonna end.

Yup.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Gonna be honest, all of those team are very good, tbh Manchester vs Sevilla could be the final and I wouldn't complain.

I understand people expect a lot from Sevilla because of their recent history in the competition but I don't think this mean much right now. Their team is nearly completely different from when they won it last time and their coach is different too. I don't really know if you could say they still have that winning experience of the competition.

Anyway, I personally think United and Inter got great chance to win it as well. Actually, it wouldn't take much for Shakthar to win it too. XD

uncle_touchy 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

I don't see the complain about penalties when we deserved all but the Bruno rolly Polly fail. Sevilla could edge it we know what they play like in UEL. Ole could win it 3-2. Let's see how it turns out! Maybe if we lose we'll just say we in the champions League if we win we should give Arsenal a spot and let Bayern Deal with them.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Welp, so much for what I was saying about Sevilla not having that winning experience anymore. :(

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

United defending and finishing was absolutely terrible.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy That it was, they can certainly have regret.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Damn, I was this close from making a thread where I dissed Diego Carlos... then he scored that amazing third goal in the final. Also, guess I was absolutely wrong about Sevilla not winning this thing once more. XD

The final was a good game though. Loved the first half a lot. Inter kinda collapse at the end though, its like they just throwed all of their attacking players and prayed the ball would reach them.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sevilla are literal Europa League deities.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

The odds were showing Sevilla as underdogs.. I didn’t bet much at all but perhaps I should have thrown more at Sevilla. I didn’t truely believe they would win but odds were just nice especially after Inter scored early it went up to 8.00.

uncle_touchy 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

enter image description here

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Nice work Sevilla! I can't count you out in a Europa Final ever... haha