Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Europa Conference League Final 2023 Post-Game Talk
Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

So, West Ham are European champions, thought?

I watched the final and thought it was an ok game, people will remember the penalty controversy and bad sportmanship from the West Ham supporters but I thought all in all, it was a pretty even game.

First half was pretty boring though, as a neutral, I thought the second was just way more interesting.

Comments
Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

There was no penalty controversy, easy penalty decision.

Happy that west ham won, now they've even had a better season than us despite fighting relegation.

The quality of this final was really low though and its fitting that it's a trophy for the small clubs.

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11432

I have to agree that in term of football quality, clearly this wasn't it, it felt much closer to championship level of football than a european final but I personally find it refreshing to watch game like that from time to time.

Paqueta pass on the winning goal was world class though. Clearly, when he want to, he can make an amazing difference.

EricGarcia 10 months ago Edited
0 3

I agreed.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I agreed.

I agreed. When searching for an essay writing service to strengthen my essays, I discovered the website that write my essay for me and provided a comprehensive list of top tools available online. This website proved invaluable in finding the perfect one that suited my needs, saving me time and effort in crafting impactful conclusions for my essays.

NaomiCarlton 4 months ago Edited
Chelsea, England 0 3

Who are the Champions now?

• History

Who are the Champions now?

Who are the Champions now? Are you Juggling assignments can be overwhelming, but TrustMyPaper https://www.trustmypaper.com/ turns it into a breeze. The frequency of tasks seems never-ending, especially in senior years. This service has been my secret weapon, ensuring I not only survive but thrive academically. Kudos to TrustMyPaper for being the support every student needs!

NaomiCarlton 2 months ago
Chelsea, England 0 3

I still can't find.

Wilbuedman 2 months ago Edited
Val di Susa, Australia 0 1

I am in agreement space bar clicker

• History

I am in agreement.