Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Euroleague
Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

enter image description here

The Champions League of European Basketball, Turkish Airlines Euroleague' Final Four has begun today.

Resultsenter image description here

So the Final will be between Cska Moscow and Fenerbahçe in May 15. If anyone here follows European basketball, we can discuss about the final.

Quarter Finals

Comments
Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Eurocup Final also has been played.

I've attended the game between Galatasaray and Karşıyaka in İzmir we won that game but unfortunately we have lost to them over two games. And then they won the cup

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I find it really eerie how the basketball team names are the same as the soccer ones.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@SunFlash

Exactly. I especially don't get how the basketball team can be called "FC Barcelona."

Emrecan_58 8 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Those are the names of the clubs guys :D About FC Barcelona, it's probably because when Barcelona club first founded it was a Football Club. Other branches have been active later. For example Beşiktaş JK means Beşiktaş Gymnastics Club. But we still say BJK for Beşiktaş in Football.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Those are the names of the clubs guys :D About FC Barcelona, it's probably because when Barcelona club first founded it was a Football Club. Other branches have been active later. For example Beşiktaş JK means Beşiktaş Gymnastics Club.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Congratulations CSKA. Fenerbahçe made an Amazing comeback but CSKA Moskow won the game in overtime. 101-96