Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Euro 2016 boring?
Arsenal_infinite 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 27

I've just noticed that euro 2016 has barely produced any goals. Most games end with a 1 goal margin win. Though the scores are competitive there isn't much action and excitement. Compared to the copa America there have been surprises, goals and emotion like when Suarez got mad when Uruguay lost. Only Germany have won by a 2 goal margin but that came very late in the game. Although this is just the first round of the group stage maybe the 2nd and 3rd rounds can provide more attacking displays. Who knows drop your opinions...

Comments
Davgadorj 8 years ago
Barcelona, Mongolia 1 10

go france go

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah Copa America this year has been pretty irrelevant, completely agree with @Tuanis regarding that part. Lot of 2nd teams (B team).

Euro is getting better, the 1st round is always like that. I hope we will see more crazy matches in the coming days

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

It will definitely will go crazier ! England and Wales was exciting match .

If Only Roy used his head more often and benched Sterling and Kane to play Sturridge and Vardy !

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

10 of the 34 goals so far were scored after the 85th minute, which - atleast for me proves that this EURO2016 has been absolutely catastrophic to watch.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

10 of the 34 goals so far were scored after the 85th minute.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

At least five of those goals screwed up my predictions too. There's nothing like the "yeah I got it right.....oh no" feeling.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The last 2 games, so disappointing and boring..

leo_cowie_liverpool 8 years ago
Liverpool, England 0 7

i disagree-England vs Wales, Belgium vs Ireland, Belgium vs Italy and the underdogs like Iceland have made for a very intriguing tournament for me.